Wednesday, November 07, 2007

BloW afTer BloW

The 2nd blow came in the middle of the week, Wednesday. The flat is taken! This time, I was the one who found out as I was monitoring the status of the flats and today, Jie is away from his desk. So I sms him to inform him. We were greatly disappointed as all the flats we want were all taken up. This time, we are really fated to not able to get a flat.

Nevertheless, there were still a few flats left, 3 around my area and others in Boon Lay. The 1 in Boon Lay are all new flats which were left over from previous sales. The 3 in my area were all 2 hand flats.

Since its gonna our turn on Monday, we decided to sit down and discuss on whatever is left to see whether we should go ahead to choose a flat or not.

0 comments: