It’s my 1st paper today- Circuit Analysis and things weren’t looking very good as usual. Heee.. Spend quite some time in preparing this module, did the tutorials, went thru the past yr(although not much) and all crap but still don’t feel confident after walking out of the exam hall. How? I still got 3 papers to go, if this module I not confidence, the other 3 no need to see liao.
Didn’t have a good start this morning as I nearly wanted to walk to Boon Lay le. The damn 172 was so crowded that I couldn’t get on for 2 buses and as I see the minutes passing, I got more panicky. Considered taking a taxi but then I dun wanna spend extra money also, its peak hours, there isn’t any empty taxi available in sight.
Lucky for me, I got out of home early cuz I am afraid of getting into a jam along Jalan Bahar or rather the time taken might be longer as there is a lot of traffic there at the various camps. So, in the end, I walked to another bus stop and took the feeder bus to MRT station lo. In the end, just nice, in time to meet doggy to go school. Hehe.
Saw a lot of my classmates sitting outside the exam hall when we reached but I went straight to the air con room at the side to sit. Hehe. Cuz too hot and also, I am very nervous, keep looking at the notes I made and trying to memorize the formulas. But then, nothing gets in. Even so, I still don’t dare to talk for fear that I would forget the things if I start talking. In the end, doggy say I unfriendly. Cuz see people le but didn’t go join them. But I am just nervous what! If not meet you go school for wat? Haha.
Didn’t sleep much last nite also, so as I am typing this, my head is throbbing. Okie, I came online to type this entry only and to asked bout my work from colleagues, going to take a bath now n go catch some sleep. Later, its back to the books again. Hope things will get better for my next paper. 加油!加油!加油!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
&& sTAte OF emERgenCY declARe &&
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
2:18 PM
Labels: LEle's sTruGgLE wITh StUdIEs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment