Before 10-11-06
Weekdays
6.30am- Woke up and prepare to go for work
8.00am- Start working
12.00pm- Lunch Time (happiest time of the day)
5.00pm - Brief Dinner
5.30pm – Rush to classes
7.00pm – Class start
10.00pm – 10.15pm- Classes end, rush home
11.00pm – Home sweet home
11.30pm – Study 1 tutorial question if time permits and I am still mentally alert to absorb in the formulas.
1.00 am- Sleep
The whole routine repeats itself for 5 days.
Weekends
Wake up and go for breakfast with parents, after which, I will go home and study while waiting for Jie to come. Then go for lunch with him. Its back to studying again after lunch although sometimes we might take a longer lunch by walking around in Lot 1.
The whole routine repeats itself for both Saturday and Sunday.
After 10-11-06
Weekdays
6.30am- Woke up and prepare to go for work
8.00am- Start working
12.00pm- Go home/ off work
1.00pm- Lunch
1.30pm- Start revising
7.00pm- Dinner
7.30pm- Continue revising
12.00am- Sleep
The whole routine repeats itself for 5 days.
Weekends
No change, except to study more intensively.
Crap, with so much time spend on studying, I really cannot finish everything. I am now every worried for my Signal and Systems paper. The other 3, at least I did prepare quite a bit and also not as blur, but signal is machiam gone case. Oh man, hope I might be able to pull thru for this 4papers, if nt, I really have to stay behind 1 semester le. I really wish to get thru this time, since after all, I put in a lot of effort to prepare although sometimes will slack a bit. Hope everything will go well for me after all the scarifies I made. *cross my fingers*.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
@@ Routine of my life for the past few weeks and upcoming 2weeks @@
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
5:12 PM
Labels: LEle's sTruGgLE wITh StUdIEs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment