Monday, November 20, 2006

## eASy?? shRUGgED..... ##

Long long time ago, dunno who told me this theory before that in NTU, if you find the paper difficult and every1 else thinks it’s easy, you are confirmed dead meat. If you find the paper easy, an every1 else thinks so, you are in danger of failing. If you think the paper is easy an every 1 else thinks it’s difficult, chances r you will also fail. So the theory is, nothing is confirmed till they release the results. Hehe

Took my 2nd paper this morning- Analog electronics, studied for it the whole week doing the tutorials and stuff. But then gave up 1 question in the process cuz I couldn’t understand what the hell it is and it came out in the exams. 13marks. Win oredi, strike 4D aso neber so accurate. Idiot. I anyhow write the proving of the mirror currents. Hehe.

When the paper is collected, every1 started talking at once, the guy in front immediately turned and compare his answers with Kester. Lucky for me, I don’t have the habit of writing the answers down in my question paper since poly days. Reason being, people will have 101 form of answer and you wouldn’t know which 1 is rite. Anyway, even if you know, den you see most of your own answer is different as theirs, you get more panicky. So, to avoid this kind of situation, I rather dun talk to anyone about the answers.

Raymond turned and ask me about how I find the paper, I just smile and shrugged. I felt a bit apologetic towards him as I should have given him an answer. But the truth is, I really dunno, yesh, I do know how to do the questions although not all but then I am not sure whether my answers are correct or not. So I rather dun anyhow answer others. Hehe. Anyway, I still have got 2 more papers to go, so I think I would rather put my effort on my next 2 papers than to go think of the papers that I have oredi taken.

I am still enduring the stress from this exam and finally its down to 2 papers. Dear fwens, sorrie that you have not been able to get me, I would come out of the hermit shell once the papers are cleared! Promised! Wait for me hor, haha. Meantime, while waiting, help to pray for me also. 加油!加油!加油!

0 comments: