13 lectures, 12 tutorials, 1 quiz and 3 weeks of hell, equals to 2 hrs for each paper. Seriously in doubt how this will help me in my work in future for the 2 hour paper that I took. But no matter how much doubt I have, I know that I still must go thru this shit.
Hell, it is finally over. Things weren’t looking good as usual after the papers. Shall see how it goes when the results are released. Dun dare to pin much hopes. At most, retake the module again. After all, I have fell before and learnt to pick myself up at the placed I fall.
Well, I must treasured this one month break before going back to school again. Dear fwens, I am finally available to go out with you all now. Starting booking your slots ba. Hahahaha.
Monday, November 27, 2006
$$ in DOubt...$$
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
7:33 PM
Labels: LEle's sTruGgLE wITh StUdIEs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment