Tuesday, August 15, 2006

## TiriNg DaY ##

2nd day of the 2nd week in school only and I am feeling tired le. Siao liaoz. Hehe. Actually is not la, is becuz it is time of the month again. Kena early in the morning and makes me very tired. But then it is not an excuse also as every other girl also encounter the same thing with me. But actually, knowing this fact doesn’t make me feel any better. Hehe

Went to work as usual and dun really feel moving at all the whole day lo. I try to minimize the walkin as I am not feeling too well with the cramps but then still, cannot sit there the whole day ma. Some more, even though the stupid cramps are bothering me, I do not show it out, it is tiring to keep a smiling face whole day even though I am feeling shitty.

The thing is, I am beri the tired throughout the day. To make things worse, the fact that still got school after work makes me more sianz. Hmmm, dragged myself to work lo, cannot dun go. The thing is I am so bloody uncomfortable and feel like bitching to somebody but I can’t.

Sat thru the lecture but then the lecturer was going like a speed of bullet train lor, skipping slides here n there. Couldn’t really catch up lo but I tot that tutorial would be better. I was bloody wrong lor! The tutor was the same guy who taught me DE last year and it was the same guy that I refuse to attend his tutorials after the 1st lesson. Ah Cai and I went to another class after the 1st lesson, only went back to his tutorial for test.

This item dio him again. Damn suay lor. Why my electronics subjects always kena him de? He basically like have no interest to teach us lor. Throw the solution there n say these are the basics and we should know de lo. WTH, this kind of tutor aso got. Wondering if I fail AE, I dunno to blame him or to blame myself. Hai. Enuff of this stupid tutor le, next week I gonna change to another class. Must go search. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can always look for me .. AE is my best subject i can teach u... :)

from ur best-est friend.

Sharon Lee-Tan said...

hmmm,thanks for offering..may i know who is my best-est fwen?i dun recall giving tt title out.haha