Saturday, August 19, 2006

%% my 1St LaB lEssON aFTer 2 YrS %%

It’s been 2 years since I graduated from poly and 1 yr since I last start my uni studies but then, today is the 1st day that I have a lab lesson for my uni studies.

I also dunno why but I am feeling damn stress becuz of the lab. Scare of no lab partners, scare that I do not how to do the experiments, scare of the lab sheets that need to be handed in, scare of the reports which I must submit before the semester end.

So I beri the li hai, before the semester start, hehe I go find my lab partner le. Self appointed de. Haha. I went to ask Yao Yao to be my lab partner. Haha I think he aso cannot stand my bugging ar, so in the end he agreed to be my lab partner. Hehe. I won.

And smmore I make him promise to reach sch in time on the 1st lab lesson which is today. Haha. His workplace damn far away and chances are he will be late de lor. And I scare go in alone and flip at the experiments. I used to be good in my lab de dunno why this time so damn scare. Maybe is becuz neber try before uni level lab ba, den felt pressurized.

Before going to school, I kept messaging that Uncle Yao Yao to be on time of school, it’s a miracle why he can stand me, I myself also think I damn irritating and lor soh. Haha. In the end, I reach school later then him cuz I went for dinner at JP. Hehe.

Didn’t know muz buy log book, in the end he help me buy 1 den met up to go find the lab. Was walking around the S2 block in search for our lab. Luckily, in the end, Raymond saw us walking to the wrong direction and called Yao Yao back to the correct venue.

When we were signing our attendance, we realized that the school had already arranged to pair us up according to our surname and index number, in the end, waste my time go ask yao yao to be my lab partner. I got paired up with Winnie. Hehe. Heng ar, she is a veri nice person. Like a big sister like that. Lucky not those weird weird persons be my partner.

I actually wanted to sit with Yao Yao and Raymond cuz it is free seating de but then the guy besides me dun wan to move another seat so that I can leave the space for Winnie so in the end I gotta move else where so that I can sit with Winnie who is my lab partner. Damn it.

This week’s lab is on C-programming. Hmm did learn this before in poly but all return to lecturer le. Haha. But I argar argar still know a bit la. Plus the lecturer did explain quite a lot in the beginning of the lab so it is still okie.

Finished the lab quite fast and then sit there and chit chat. Hehe. I was waiting for someone to pack their bag and go off but no one did till 9.45pm. So sad, I like so lazy, sit there and wait for class to end. Haha.

Anyway, the 1st lab lesson went on pretty smooth becuz there isn’t much difficult things to do. Coming week will be the on AE module lab I think. I start to panic le. Wonder how it will be like. Dun care, take 1 step at a time. Wish me luck will ya? This time I gonna find a place near Yao Yao and Raymond. Hehe.

0 comments: