Thursday, August 10, 2006

&& End OF mY SoCial LiFe for thiS HalF YR &&

Following the meet up with Xinyi and Chee Heng yesterday, it officially ends my social life for the 1st half of the year. They are the last group of people I have scheduled to meet before my school works overload me till I go into full hermit mode. Hehe

Both of them are from my secondary school. And ever since we graduated, we did not have much time to meet up as 3 of us have very different schedules. In the initial years, only Xinyi and me would meet up. I actually couldn’t remember since when we included Chee Heng into our outings. Haha. Actually, out of so many friends in secondary, they are the only persons I keep in contact with. So damn pai seh man, people like Kelly, Pei Zhi who are quite close to me back in sec sch days, I didn’t have the chance to get together with them. Hai, so apologetic. Mental note: must contact them on my next holiday. Hehe

Hmm, let’s see, I have also meet up with the representative from my pri sch days, hehe missy Lim ah fang. Haha better dun say her so much here, if not she will complain again. Haha. Also from my poly days are Dear dear (Sherine), partner (Christine) and part time bf (Huiyi). Hehe. The outing with them was memorable ar. Took so many photos, we are the best sisters!

Met up with Dale and Ning from SAESL also for dinner. Although I joined their company for a short while only but then got along pretty well with all of them so every now and then still contact them to meet for dinner. I also attended Nita’s wedding where most of the staff from SAESL are invited thus making it like a mini get together. But because it is too far from my hse, I didn’t stayed long in the dinner.

Eh, who else huh? Hmmm, oh my dear STE ex colleagues. I was the bride’s maid and receptionist for Ling Ling’s wedding and thus got the chance to see them at the dinner reception. Its been a long time since I last seen most of them. Although did meet up with Boss when he brought gifts for me when he came back from his China trip last dec. Went for dinner with Ling Ling and Sylvia recently to have a small get together since Sylvia didn’t get to attend her wedding. Hehe Ah Ling treated us to Sakae. Hehe Thanks Woman.

I also met up with my ex crime partners of STE. Hehe. Those who I met during my IA days. Shu shu (Nick), didi (Josiah), Ah Siong. Actually I planned for a group gathering de but then failed again as Jie Jie (Janice) needs to work for her month end accounts closing and Ah Chris has something on that day. Seeing no other available days for us to meet up as a grp le den I went ahead to have the gathering with the few people available lor. As usual we tok cork a lot lor. Hehe.


I aso went back to Malaysia to visit my relatives a few times during this 3 month vacation. Its been a long time since I last went back due to studies and now its gonna be quite some time b4 I can go back again. Really miss them ar.

After so many gatherings, outings etc, finally my school had started again. Its gonna be 13 long wks till my finals and I need to work hard for this semester. As usual, I am oredi looking forward to the next vacation in dec. Heheh till then we meet again fwens!! Take care.

0 comments: