Met up with Huiyi again. Hehe. We 2 kiasu 1 la, try to meet as much as we can during my holidays to make up for the lost time. Haha. But this time, there’s a reason for meet up lor. She brought me a Minnie Mouse from HK Disney land and wanted to pass to me lor!! Haha. Good rite? My part time, go overseas will remember me de. Hehe. The Minnie house was quite big lor, although my piglet is bigger hehe, but it now has a space on my bed le. Haha
I also did the beads ring and bracelet for her. Haha. But then hor, the ring is too small and the bracelet is too big. Damn it, I really dunno her size ar. Bo bian, need to come back n alter the sizes again. But then this time shd be okie le cuz I noe her size le. Haha.
She also brought her photo album for me to see lor! Damn nice ar the photos, make me so wanna go there!! Haha. But then not at the moment. HK Disney Land wait for me ya? Haha she updated me on her trip and then we chatted some other random stuff over dinner. Hehe That gal ar, really good, can spend so much when she go HK. I think if it is Europe den it will be my annual pay le. Haha
We went shopping after dinner. PS is after all PS. Really nothing much to shop de. Hehe I was to get a gift for Fang, so we went round the sports shop lo. Wanna to get a sports bra for her leh but dunno the size. Opps. Need ask her. Haha.
End up brought nothing for Fang but then we 2 went crazy over the sales in U2. Haha. Keep trying the clothes den she help me chop the queue I help her chop the place. Like 2 aunties like that. Hehe. I brought a pair of shorts and 2 tank tops. Hehe all 50% discount lehz. Y not. Wanted to buy more but then decided to stop spending so much. Need to save up le la.
Then we went G2000 which is also having sales there. Decided that the ladies clothes were not suitable for us and end up looking at the men’s dept. It really look like market inside lor. Clothes were every where and people were squeezing past each other. Really not like the usual G2000 shop where normally only got a few customer at one time. Perhaps the bargain there was really irresistible ba.
Actually hor it is really quite a bargain la. The men’s shirt rite? That time Jie’s birthday I brought 1 for him is 59bucks, now onli 25 bucks lor..Less then half the price!! Haha End up, I brought one more for him. This time is a whole new look, hehe pink colour de. He dun haf pink shirts de. It is always blue or grey. In fact I think he got a lot of shades of blue lo. Haha.
But then I knew that he somehow still got a thing against wearing solid pink colour shirt. So in the end got him a white shirt with pink stripes. Hehe. He is going out more to client’s place for his work, so muz wear something more striking ma. Haha. Initially wanted to buy 2 for him but then the sizes left there were not his so in the end only buy the pinky one. Hehe. Haven seen him wearing it yet. Hehe
After that, we walked around for more shopping. Didn’t buy anything else after that but she brought shoes from Charles and Keith. I actually wanted to buy shoes also de, but decided against it. Hehe. Muz save le la, keep reminding myself. Haha. We then took the train to Clementi where JM picked us up and tobang me home as usual. Hehe Huiyi always says that the lighting over at my housing estate here not enuff so cannot go home alone too late. Haha. Thanks for the trip!
Reached home quite late cuz we lost track of time while shopping there. Well, gal till the next time we meet le. I will miss u a lot de..
Friday, July 28, 2006
^^ frIday MadNEss ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
weiz!! wat i cimplain!!! hahaha...ermz..i think im a M ba..hehe..S too smal, L too big..so M shud be it ba..haha..dun cut off the tag lor..like wat i did..=p den i can change if not correct..haha!
Post a Comment