In one month’s time, I will be going back to school le. This time round, the vacation is 3 months. Frankly speaking, I really feel bored at sometimes, dunno what to do when I reached home. Suddenly, life has nothing to pursue during this 3 months.
Of cuz, I took the opportunity to rest, to go back to Malaysia to visit my relatives, to catch up with my friends, to stand more time with Jie, to read the books that I didn’t get to read, to do a bit of the beading thingy, to watch more tv, to update my blog more often etc etc.
Not that I dun welcome this break, it is just that suddenly I have nothing to be busy about makes my life more boring den ever. Haha Abit siao liao la. Got this kind of thinking. Well, if I still owe anyone of you out there dates, please inform me kk? I will try to arrange to meet up with you all before my school reopens in August. If not then need wait till December le. Hehe.
Well, actually there is quite a lot to do before school reopen. I have oredi register for my modules next year le. I am going to overload one module as I didn’t make it thru the other time. Thus, this semester, I am going to have 5 days lesson. With 4 modules going into final exam. Shit, really worry bout coping. But I will try my best de. Gambatte!!
I plan to go get new clothes, shoes, bag, stationary for next sem lehz. Hehe I always have this habit of buying these things for each new sem de. See how ba, not beri sure I would have enough money to do tt or not since my school fees have increased again. Wth…
Well, for the coming one month, I would rest well and recharge my energy to cheong for next sem de cuz I can foresee it is gonna be one of the toughest sem with 4 cores. 做不好不要紧,尽力就好。你说是吗?
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
%% coUnTiN DOwn To SCHOol reoPEN%%
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
10:22 PM
Labels: LEle's sTruGgLE wITh StUdIEs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment