Think I got the virus from my piggy elder brother. Woke up feeling feverish on Thursday morning and yet still went to work. Didn’t walk from MRT station to RP, instead took bus from interchange. Still didn’t feel any better when got to my lab. As it was ge ge‘s birthday and we are having a celebration in honour of him, I tried to perked up. I did la, haha.
I stayed on for half day till my lab is over and also after I cleared the morning mails from OFN before taking half day leave to go see doc. I was shivering by then and I felt beri giddy, didn’t dare to tell Ah Vian and Ge Ge, hehe I scare later they worry.
Went to my family doc and waited there for half an hour, fell asleep in the clinic while waiting for the doc to come back from his lunch. Lucky I was the 1st in the queue. Got 2 days MC and a full packet of medicines. Went home after that and fell asleep as soon as my hair dries.
Slept for 16 hours but still felt tired and my body was aching all over. Measured my temperature and it soar to 38.3 degrees C. Win oredi, so damn high that even with my air con and fan on, I still feel hot. Gotta wake up at intervals to take the medicine and I wasn’t really keen on the medicines. Felt hungry but just dun have the energy to wake up to go grab a bite.
Was sick for the whole day on Friday and only felt better when I start to sweat profusely on Friday night. Strangely, I felt much better after the sweating, hehe and then went to eat Maggie. It’s the 1st decent meal I have since I was down with fever from thurs. Man, it was damn torturing lor. Haha
Sunday, July 09, 2006
&& 38.3 dEgRees C, ANyTHIng hiGheR I woUlD A roaSTed piG le &&
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
11:45 AM
Labels: LElE'S wORK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment