People usually judge a person by its looks, just like judging a book by its cover. You never know whether it is good or bad unless you read the whole book.
If you think you know me very well, here’s a list of things of my likes/ dislikes/ dreams/ thinking. Frankly, speaking, sometimes, I am also shocked of my ever changing character. Haha
• I actually love reading. Story books, fashion magazines ( Cleo), men’s magazine (FHM, Maxim), Info magazines (HWM), current affairs magazines (TIMES, Reader’s Digest), Entertainment Magazine (8-days, I n U weekly), newspapers.
• I prefer Chinese pop songs to English pop songs anytime. I can understand the words/ meaning of the Chinese songs and can relate better to them.
• I am actually very afraid of putting on weight and getting fatter and fatter but I think my hunger overwrites these thinkings. Haha
• I am actually very vain and love dolling up. It is only the environment I am in doesn’t really need me to do so and so, I will doll up when there is a special occasion only.
• I love the combination of KOPI-O coffee and Marks and Spencer Chocolate chip biscuits.
• I have a dream of opening a gift shop specializing in handy crafts like knitting, cross stitch, beads jewellery etc.
• My childhood dream is to be a lawyer. My dream now is to be a tai tai (just joking).
• I can be very talkative when I am with people I am familiar with or comfortable with, but I can also be very quiet when I am in an unfamiliar environment/ surroundings/ group.
• I love reading my story book in my bed, with the air con on to fullest and cover myself with my big big comforter.
• I enjoy designing and making the beads jewellery but am too lazy to wear them. Hehe.
• I like sunflowers cuz they are bright and also different from the conventional flowers-roses.
• I love to wear black and recently pink.
• I hate smokers to the core! If they wan to commit suicide by smoking, please do so in their personal space. Don’t be a jerk and endanger others life by smoking in the public and let others take in 2nd hand smoke.
• I have a short temper.
• I dislike sales personnel with attitude problems. In contrast, if your attitude is good, I would also be extra nice to you.
• I use to be a scary cat and am still a scary cat now.
• I 1st went into a relationship when I was 17.
• I have never been to a pub/ club/ disco. Expose to alcoholic drinks when I was 19 when the company I was serving my attachment for throws a Christmas party.
• The 1st time when I drank, my whole face turned red on my 1st sip of the red wine.
• I dun like night life, prefer to stay at home at night and watch tv or read a good book over some snacks.
• I am seems to be a confident person but in actual fact I have low self esteem. The confidence that I have display out is sometimes an act but in actual fact, I am quietly telling myself to calm down inside. Hehe
• I like the music of a local group call Dreamz FM.
• I like to luff loudly when I am happie or find something funnie, wat is the point of luffin softly and couldn’t get the expression out of your heart?
• I curse and swear a lot. TMD and f*** are the most common ones. When I was in STE, sometimes, KNN is also one of my pet phases. Hehe. No thanks to shu shu n kor kor. Haha
• My goal is to visit the countries that I want to visit before I will settle down and have kids. But wonder whether I have the money to do so or not. Haha.
• When I eat Oreo Biscuits, I will remove the cream sandwiching between the biscuits. I personally don’t really like Oreo biscuits. No particular reasons, just don’t like. Haha
• I adore the Japanese . Their language, their culture, their country, their technology, their creativity. I wanted to take up Japanese language but just don’t have the extra time and energy to go do so now.
• I will sing to myself when I am alone in my room. I also like to sing loudly in the living room to irritate my mum and brothers.
• My favourite fruit juice is papaya milk but I usually will go for orange juice if I am having pimples outbreak.
• I don’t like to eat veggies.
• I recently took a like to eating baby octopus, especially the sushi served in Sakae.
• I used to hate salmon. The 1st time when tired it, I vomited.
• I am a very big eater as compare to other gals.
• I like taking train back to my mum’s hometown instead of the coach even though it means a longer traveling time.
• I enjoyed watching planes taking off or landing. Use to go there just to watch the planes for hours when I was younger.
• I love walking on the bridge that links Sentosa and Singapore Mainland. Arm with a cup of coffee bean, things never been so perfect. Hehe
• I am happie being the only gal among my siblings as there is no one to share my things with me, but sometimes I really wish to have a sister.
• Most of my guy fwens don’t view me as a female.
• I love to annoy my brother when I am free, like keep calling my younger bro’s pet name for no reason or go step on my elder bro while he is lying there watching tv.
• I love watching Tom and Jerry, Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtle, Smurfs, Care bears, Pinky and the Brain, Doraemon, La Bi Xiao Xin, etc.
• My fastest record of finishing a novel is 2days with non stop reading .
• I can’t swim and is very afraid of going into the deeper side of the pool.
• I love eating Milo powder. Whenever I am making a cup of Milo, I would always eat a scope of the powder.
• I love chocolates! Especially dark chocolates.
• I am a very naggy person.
• I hate those old aunties who will push you or cut your queue. Really feel like slapping them whenever I see them in action.
• I hate the feeling of seeing something I want but cannot buy so must as well dun go shopping. Hehe
• I love going back to my mum’s hometown when I am feeling stressed out. The laidback lifestyle there is exactly what I need to get away from here.
• I am a true blue Pisces, romantic and sensitive. But then too bad, my bf is not. Haha
• For some reason or another, sometimes I would not feel like meeting people, even with my friends. Just have one of those hermit mode days where I just want to stay at home and rest and not even go out for meals.
• I dislike going to Orchard road cuz it is ever so crowded even on weekdays. I dun like the feeling of having people elbowing or knocking onto to me every step I take.
• I love listening to instrumentals songs especially piano. Wanted to learn when I was young but my mum did not want to spend the extra money.
• I never have tuition before in my primary n secondary days, partly becuz I am too lazy to do extra homework given by tuition teachers.
• As a kid, I do not have much toys so I spend my time playing with my brother’s toys or playing at the see saw near my home. Either that or I get my younger bro to do role playing with me.
• I love taking out the old photos once in a while to view the past memories.
• I use to be addicted to coke and need to drink at least 1 can per day but then ever since I am with Jie, he helped me to kick away this habit. (Haha sounds like drug addict)
• I use to hate wearing skirts and dresses when I was in secondary school.
• I love to look tan instead of fair and even though I don’t know how to swim, I would go soak in the pool just to get the tanning effect.
• I would stick to eating something for a long time and would not get sick of it till I find something that I want to replace it with.
• I hate my feet as they are too big for me to go buy the nice nice shoes that I see.
Well the list can go on and on lo. Continue next time when I have inspirations to write.
Hehe for the time being, this is all I can think of le. Njoy.
Monday, July 03, 2006
^^ 60 tHinGs AbOUt MySElf ^^
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
10:02 PM
Labels: For The FUn OF it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment