Sunday, July 02, 2006

## mUm'S HiGh sCHOoL dINnEr##

Went back to Kluang with mum on sat morning as she has to attend her high school gathering dinner and I am suppose to go with her. She woke me up at 5am to prepare to go home ar. Win oredi lor, sat wake up earlier than my working days. I was super grumbly lor.

To make matters worse, we found out that we have to wait 1 hr for the coach service to start to operate. Wah lao eh, I wake up so early den go sit at Larkin Interchange. Lucky mummy treated me to MacDonald’s breakfast to shut my trap up. Haha.

Reached Kluang bus interchange at about 9am and she got my aunite to pick us up. My auntie den drove my mum to her high school 1st as she has to attend some ceremony. This year, its her batch turn to help to raise money for her high school and thus they are having a major gathering session and it seems that her classmates from all parts of Malaysia, Singapore and even the States rushed back to attend the event.

My mum didn’t actually finished high school. She dropped out of it halfway as her family was to poor at that time. As her high school is consider as an independent school, therefore the government would not subsidizes it’s operation cost. Thus, every year, there would be an event host by the alumni to raise money for the school operations. So far, I think the Chinese community in Kluang is quite supportive towards this event as every year it seems that the event is quite a success.

I then went with my auntie to fetch her son who is at the doctors. He is having a high fever ar and therefore look sian sian. Den cannot play with me also, usually he is every energetic de. We then went for morning tea and then went home.

Nothing much to do when I reached home and I went to apply nail polish. Hehe. Didn’t have the time to apply in Singapore. So brought back the things to apply. And I fell asleep on the sofa as I was too tired from waking up so early. The weather was damn hot ar.

My second uncle came for a while and chat with me before I go 4 my lunch. And after that he drove me and my cousins to town to my auntie’s shop. She then accompanied me to jalan jalan downtown and after that went home again when my mum called to rush me to go back to help her on the make up.

Was in a mad rush to prepare to go for the dinner ar as I need to do my mum’s make up and also my own. Luckily, she was feeling generous and offered to pay for the styling of my hair at the hairdresser along with her. Hehe. I actually plan to style my hair on my own and even brought the clips le but since she offered, why decline? Haha.

My hair was curled as per request on my mum, I also dunno why she wanted to curl it up instead of straightening it, but heck care. Haha. Since I not paying, I shut up, hehe. The end result is not bad and I did took a few photos which I uploaded into friendster le. But then by the time I took the photos, the effect of the curls is not as bouncy le. Effect wear off le I think as I told the hairdresser not to apply spray. Hmm I think I did took a few photos at the dinner but then its not my camera. Dunno whether they would pass my mum a copy or not. Hehe.

The dinner was super boring as everyone who attended it is my mum’s classmates and I think I was one of the few kids who went along with parent. Sian lor. And I have no one to talk to except for my mummy throughout the whole dinner. I asked my auntie to come fetched me at 9pm to go home and left my mum there to mingle with her classmates.

Came back on 7.51am train today as I promise Jie I will be back early to meet him. Again, tired out by the traveling and early wake ups. Hehe Shall sleep early later to prepare for work tomorrow. Sianz. Why did weekend have to end so fast?

0 comments: