Bloody shit, my pc kena virus. Dunno wat my younger bro installed and he keep denying that he has anything to do with it. 气死我了!I plead with my elder brother to help me to reformat the pc but tat pig do half way only say he dun wan do le, continue another day. Den proceed on to watch his vcd. Aggrrrr, that time when he returned his lappie to his old company and need to use the PC den he will spend time to maintain it, now that he need not use the PC anymore he heck care . I am so bloody piss off lor. Always dun allow me to anyhow meddle with the PC and yet dun wan help me when there’s a problem den wat u wan me to do? Bring my lappie home everyday to use and let the PC rot there? I just brought it 3months ago lehz. Aggrrrr…
Without PC, I basically cannot do anything at home lor. And the TV shows basically sucks hehe except the 10pm show on channel U hehe. The worst thing is I left my beads at Jie’s hse. He will only bring over this weekend. So this whole week I cannot do anything at nite. I was thinking to go borrow some books to read le. 闷死我了!I wan to blog about a lot of things and upload my japan trip blog also. But without my PC, I cannot do much cuz the pics are all in there. With lappie I can only write out the entries and cannot post lor. 好无奈啊。
I saw some new beads design at a push cart at Causeway point todae when I went there for lunchie with my colleagues. Gave me new ideas, hehe but then I need to get the beads 1st. Hopefully I still can remember the design when I get back my beads this weekends. I will need to go replenish my beads also. Some colours are running out. And the accessories also. But then I am trying to control the buying urge. They are not cheap lor and usually I buy a lot of varieties de, so gonna spend a lot whenever I go there. Hehe. The wasteful part is, I tend to make a lot but dun wear them often. I just like the feeling of completing the design especially if it is my own design. Hehe..
Gonna stop here 1st. Hope my PC will come back to life soon and I will be able to blog more le. So long folks..
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
&& my wEEK so Far &&
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment