The past weekend has been quite busy for me. Hmm didn’t get to do everything that I’ve planned thought. This week is my turn to go over to Jie’s hse, I was suppose to go over on thurs nitez de but I got gastric pains the whole day end up I juz went home and sleep. Didn’t even watch Da Chang Jin. So sad.
Woke up early on fri morning and found that my gastric was gone. Heng ar. Haha. Took quite a long time to get ready to go out as I am packing the things to be brought over to his hse. I tried to leave some stuff there le but becuz most of the daily necessities will be used so I need to bring back and forth. Girls are a bit on the ma fan side la. Unlike him who juz leave some clothes at my hse den can le. So when I go over on alternate weekend, it is always machaim go camping like that. Damn it. Haha
Went with his family to a coffee shop near Potong Pasir to celebrate Mother’s Day on fri nite itself. It is the 1st time I see them celebrating mother’s day lehz, haha usually his family is just celebrate their individual birthdays de. Some more this time is he treat us to eat crabs which is his mum favourite food. Ok la, he muz learn to be filial to his mum le, he always like bo chap de. I believe that guys who are filial to their parents and guys who take care of their siblings will make a good partner cuz they will also know how to take care of their family next time when they start one. This was what my ex colleague told me de. Haha Opps, too much digression le. Haha.
The crabs there were super big ar, 1st time in my life I’ve seen such a huge crab lor! Dunno izzit I sua ku. Haha As the main dish is the crabs, we only order a bit of other food to eat as side dish. I ate till nearly cannot walk ar. The crabs were super yummy. Shall go back there when I have the chance though it is a bit out of place la. Haha
After the meal, we 2 went to walk around the Potong Pasir estate while waiting for the seller to come to sell him the camera that he had bid for in the auctions. The difference of an opposition ward and ruling party ward was really big ar. They basically have no amenities there lor, and the blocks there look kinda old.
I was suppose to go with him to his sec 2 bbq gathering on sat nite but end up didn’t. Cuz I knew that his fwens will not be bringing their gf along de lor and I dun want to be the odd one out there and no 1 to talked to the whole nite. End up I go date Huiyi. Hehe. We went to Chinatown to have our favourite porridge. Its been a while since we last went there le. After dinner, we walked around a bit before settling down at Mac for a drink and chit chat. It felt very good to be able to talk to her after so long. Been so busy with our own stuff that we 2 didn’t meet up for quite a while le. Although it is a short meeting but I think we 2 went home quite contented. We onli manage to give each other a brief update on our life recently. Think gotta wait for her to finish her exams 1st b4 we can meet up for more long gossip sessions. Haha
Spend the whole Sunday doing the bracelet that I saw at the crystal shop the other day. Haha After much trial and error, I finally got it rite and finish the bracelet before I pack up and head back home. I showed my mum the bracelet and she finds it lovely, in the end, gave it to her. Nvm, I dun tink I will wear also. Hehe.
My long weekend was over just like that. How did u spend urs?
Monday, May 15, 2006
** my LoNG wEeKEnd **
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment