Think I mentioned before that my ex colleague- Ling Ling is getting marry in early June. After all the excitement had died down, it’s down to preparation for her. I didn’t get to talk to her again after the day she called to inform the good news cuz I was having my exams and I think she is busy with all the preparation and arrangements also.
There was also a miscommunication the other time when we talked. I was under the impression that she was going to send the invitation card to me via mail and she was under the impression that I asked to meet her over tea so that she can pass the card to me. Haha But I remembered her telling me that she was busy and therefore cannot meet me le. Anyway, we settled to meet up on one of the days before her wedding le. Hehe.
She had asked my junior who was the once an IA student at STE to be her bride’s maid. Hehe I dun fit the bill cuz I am taller than her. Haha. Anyway, I told her that I will be going to help her out on her big day. I am so excited. This is the 1st time that my friend is getting married. Because she doesn’t have much female friends in Spore, she is not going to have the gate crash thingy when the bride grooms goes fetch her. So there will not be a sister group thingy. But I will still go to the church ceremony to see her exchange the vows.
Hmmm, I think I gonna help my junior to make her accessories for her bride’s maid outfit cuz the shop doesn’t provide accessories de and I think she also cannot afford to go buy. Hehe Help her make those simple simple de. Hmm, haven noe what colour she wearing then I can start to design the colour combination and also muz see what kind of dress she wearing.
I also want go make 1 set for myself. Haha Actually wanna make for Jo de if there’s a sister group. But dun haf lehz so sad and somemore she say she may not be going for the church ceremony. Hai. Anyway, am so happy for her. Will only get to talk to her more when we meet for her to pass me the invitation. All the best to u Ling Ling, we sisters pledge to give u 100% of our help should you need it.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
## tHE daYs LeaDiNg Up to tHe Big dAy ##
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment