Thursday, May 04, 2006

%% FinAlLy,aFteR a MonTh of aGoNy %%

After a month of burying my head in the books, my exams are finally over. Phew, it’s been a difficult month especially the days leading up to my maths paper and the after shock that I got when I found out that I had misread one of the question for my digital electronics paper. I was damn depressed, for that question was my most confident question even that I also did wrong partially, I dun think need to look at other questions liaoz.

It hasn’t been easy studying for this paper for the stress that I am giving myself is tremendous and I haven been able to sleep well because of these. Now that it is over, the only thing I can do is to wait for the results again. Another month of agony before the results are being release. Meanwhile I guess I should enjoy myself to the fullest 1st. Haha.

I would like to thank the following people for all the encouragement they had given me during this period.

- My dearest boyfriend who is always by my side tolerating my nonsense, constant mood swings, nagging, bitching when I am studying for the exam and for all the moral support he had given me and believing in my abilities.

- My wonderful mummy, who as usual brew the tonics for me knowing that I did not get enough rest. And also getting as nervous as me when I am preparing for my papers and for bearing with my bad tempers.

- My part time boyfriend- Huiyi, my dear dear- Sherine, my papa- Jin Hang, my best fwen – Pika Chew, my colleagues – Eunice n Vivian, my longest fwen in the world – Fang, and a lot of my friends who wished me the best of luck and given me words of encouragement.

- Towkay Song – my ex classmate from NTU who never fails to SMS me on the morning of my paper to wish me best of luck.

- Ning my ex colleague from SAESL who helped me prayed to god for me to go thru my exams smoothly and she even send the sms of the prayers. So sweet!

- Bro Ah Cai – Who gave me a lot of help in school and when I have doubts and also to encourage me although he himself is also taking the exams with me.

- Jun Yao who always accompany me before and after the exams, with his joking, the ambience is much more lighter even though I am stress out. But he fly me aeroplane on 2 occasions. Haha


And those who I have missed out. Too much le cannot type all out la. Haha Well, I really appreciate those who have been so concerned about me. Thank you. I will be free from school till late July and I promise that I will meet up with those of you that I have promised earlier on to catch up. Sorry for the absence for so long. Finally, I am free to dat you all! Haha So long fwens, till we meet up…

0 comments: