Monday, April 24, 2006

^^ Of sWolleN eYEs and eXamS ^^

Today woke up with my right eye swollen ar. Damn sad lor. I actually didn’t notice de only felt weird that why my right eye sight felt a bit not right when looking at things. Then when I looked into the mirror, it took me awhile to realize that my eyes are swollen and it is especially obvious when I smile.

I was beri kan cheong ar, cuz I gonna have a paper at 1330 and my eyes are so uncomfortable and ugly. So I went to the doc. He couldn’t really pinpoint how I got this swollen eyes but nevertheless he gave me medicine and eye drops to apply. But then I couldn’t wear contact lenses for today aso he worry that it could be one of the causes. In any case, I couldn’t do much aso. Went for exam after that wearin specs lor. Didn’t feel quite right wearin specs aso as I seldom wear specs out. I guess for the sake of my eyes I gotta bear with it

Thanks for all the wishes everyone. With all your well wishes with me, I promise that I will try my best for the papers de. One more paper to go and I will be free for around 3 months. Till then I can catch up with all the long lost fwens that I didn’t meet up due to buzy schedules during school terms. Thanks for your understanding everyone. I will clear my date debts soon de. Hahah till then fwens. Miss ya all…*muacks*

0 comments: