Friday, May 05, 2006

&& 周末是快乐的 &&

The past weekend had been quite happening for me since I got a few events lined up. 1stly is I met my best friend for his post birthday celebration at Toa Payoh. It was suppose to be a gathering for Conrad, John, best fwen and me. But as usual that 2 Assh*** fly us aeroplanes again. At least Conrad did inform me, but that stupid mountain dino John do his stunt again lor!! Message him no reply, call him no reply. Thanks lehz fwen, to think that day u say u confirm coming cuz we long time no meet le. I so touched by ur gestures. 2nd time le hor, I make sure I skin u alive when I see u on the streets if I got the chance. Haha. See u there to fly me aeroplane or not next time.

Best fwen reached earlier than planned cuz he potang his parade. And I got off work earlier on Friday. It has been a short week for me as Monday was a holiday and I took off on Tuesday to go for exam. Hehe. Anyway we couldn’t decide wat to eat and end up walking here and there. He was carrying a heavy bag or so he claim but I was happie to see him walkin with difficulties Haha. I am not 变态 , juz a bit playful. Anyway, we settled for Fortune Lucky Restaurant for dinner.

The food there sucks big time lor. The fried mee we ordered was damn small in the serving lor. And the dim sum was not fantastic either given the price that they charge us. Besides when we 2 were talking after finish eating, the waitress keep coming up to us to keep asking us whether we want to order anything else. It is like implying to us either u order more or u go off. But then the restaurant was quite empty at tat time. Let us sit there and chat will die izzit? Haha

We did ordered one more desert each in the end and took our time in eating. Haha Buy more time ma, can sit and chat more. The total bill came up to 40bucks lor. And that ben dan offered to pay for it all, kao, dunno my style mehz? I always go dutch de no matter is with whu. Anyway, thanks pal for always offering to pay. I think I wouldn’t be going back to eat le, so expensive and the food is not worth the money spent lor. If the food is nice I still dun mind paying a bit more.

We then went to walked around TP as he wanted to buy a phone and alarm clock. We went to courts and check out the phones 1st. But then it was quite expensive as he wanted to get those cordless phone. In the end, we walked to those shops at the neighbourhood to check out the prices, hoping that it would be cheaper, but no lehz, end up the same. So we walked bak to courts to get the phones again. He beri the 麻烦的. Buy 1 phone, walk here and there end up get from courts. Haha lucky is his bag heavy not mine. Den we waste a lot of time queuing up to pay for the item.

We went around walking for a while more before parting ways as he was going home to put his elephant bag down and me going to meet Jie who is coming to my hse to stay over as we are going to Malaysia on the next day. Dunno when we will get to meet up again and with John and Conrad. Hai. Sad la. Difficult I think. Anyway, all the best to ur new business venture with John, best fwen.
Jie informed me that he would be late as I didn’t inform him ahead of time that I am reaching Bishan le. End up, I decided to go get his birthday present. I oredi noe wat I wanna get and it’s a matter of finding the time to go buy. This time, I am buying the shirt from G2000 that he wanted to buy but found it to be too ex. I knew he always wanted to buy the shirts with a bit of strips as pattern instead of wearing the one colour shirt that he is always wearing but he found them to be to ex as compare to the one colour shirt so end up he always buy the one colour type. Besides, he had brought most of the available and suitable colours le. Haha

I have this habit of getting his present in advance in case I couldn’t find the time to get it near his birthday. Hehe. I think the size he wore is quite common and a few of the patterns that I chose did not have his size. End up, I spent more time than I had intended to inside getting the sales girl to show to be which are the available patterns of his size. Hehe. Actually I had planned to buy a tie to go along with the shirt de but the tie costs juz a bit less than the shirt and I found tat it is not really worth the price. I tink I will go bak to the shop in Icon @ Bugis to get the ties there. Quite nice and price is quite reasonable. I juz saw it when I went there with Jie the other day.

0 comments: