I have changed to a new job again. Tired ar. Change jobs like that. I don’t like the process of changing jobs at all, searching for jobs, preparing and attending interviews, waiting for response, going thru the process again if the application is not successful. Wah lao eh, super sian ar I tell you. Damn long process. But what to do?
The last job that I jumped into was too far away from school. Therefore I couldn’t reach school in time and also no time to catch a quick bite. My well controlled gastric pain came back once again. The time taken to reach there was 2 hours. No problem for me when I need not go school. At most sleep earlier at night lor. But when I have school, I couldn’t even sleep enough den need to wake up for work le resulting me to lost concentration at work. I tried to tahan it at first but as time goes by where work and school work gets heavier, I couldn’t cope with both of them.
Therefore I make the painful choice of wanting to change jobs yet again. Start looking for jobs before quitting. The work there has been quite nice, colleagues were pretty friendly. But then the work is quite boring also as it is purely admin based and it is not very challenging to start with. Hehe.
Therefore I left them with a heavy heart at mid of March and took 2 weeks to study before starting on the current job at Republic Polytechnic as technical support engineer. I think those who have been to poly known them as lab technicians la. The job scope is similar le but then since the teaching method at RP is different from other polys, I guess some of the things here may be different also.
As it is only my 1st week here, there is pretty much nothing to update. Till when I have more things to write den I update here ba. Meanwhile, everyone wish me luck for my exams which is starting on next mon. I have been a nervous wrecked as usual. But hope that I will do better this time.
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
&& A nEw begiNNIng yEt AgAiN &&
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment