Didn’t update for one month le. Been slacking since after exams. Haha.. Nan de got time to slack. Has been going to town nearly every Saturday ever since I finish my exams. Beginning to think that Singapore seriously need to build more shopping centers le. Haha
A bit update, Jie ord lor.. Now, he’s working in a CPA firm as an accounts assistant and will be taking ACCA starting from next year. Den we both can study together like the good old times. Haha.
We went back to Malaysia on one of the Saturday, it’s the 1st time that he went there for a visit ever since we started dating years ago. My aunites and uncles were eager to meet him and have been bugging me since long long time ago. Of cuz, need to wait for the correct timing then can bring back de ma. Hahah. Anyway, the trip was enjoyable but only thing is it’s too rush, we didn’t stay for the night. Came back to Singapore by the evening train.
It’s been nearly 2 months into my job and I guess I adapting quite well to it. Although it takes a longer time to travel there but I guess I still quite like the environment there and also the job so I dun really quite mind all the traveling.
Went for the dinner last nite with my colleagues as my head is giving us a treat. Didn’t manage to eat much as the food was not to my liking and also I dun think. It’s more like a pub and I only drank sprite and orange juice. What u expect? Today need work de lehz and some more the place is at Changi, took me quite a while to get home even though Dale sent me to Commonwealth station.
Come tomorrow, we will be going to JB for sea food. 2 outings in a week. But then this time is just the few of us minus our head. Hehe.. Bo bian la, generation gap with him. Haha I think I can only join them for this month as school terms begins in Jan. So it’s the only time that I can bond better with them and blend in better into the environment.
All in all, it’s been a nice period these while and the only thing that is bothering me now is my results which is due to be release anytime soon. Nervous, nervous. Hehe
Our head of Quality dept Ganesh(in middle) the others are all trying to squeeze into the pic. hahah
Thursday, December 15, 2005
** weLl, wELlz, WeLLz..**
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment