Went for my 2nd paper today and my morale dropped to a all time low. The paper was not a killer but I think it’s just that I didn’t prepare well enuff. I really hope that I can pass this module. I think I got brain blocked till I derive at my own equations to solve the problems. Haha as usual. What’s new? I was famous of doing that during my secondary school days in my a maths paper. Come to think of it, a maths seems simple as compare to the maths now, but how come I dun seems to understand it back then? Haha
Anyway, what is over is over. Now I need to concentrate on my last paper which is next wed. A lot people commented at we part time students have a good life, only take 3 papers and the papers are being spread apart for 3weeks. U come try la, take a course for 5 yrs, that’s y got 3 modules per sem. And if it’s sch’s idea to spread out the papers we are taking, that’s because they know how not easy it is to study for exams when u get home from work everyday and during weekend. The full time students dun even have the time to finish studying, let alone us?
I feel so down after this paper that I couldn’t think straight le. Maths paper was still ok, at least I know how to do the questions and it kinda lifted my spirits after that paper. But today? Hai, to think I got up at 4.30am to continue to revise and I nearly forgot every other equation that I need to remember!! Aggggrrrrrrr… I dun think that I ever woke up so early to study before except for during my O levels when I’m taking Bio and I got up at 5am to memorize that stupid path of a glucose molecule or something like that from the minute it enters human body till it leaves. That’s the only time, other than that I think I usually make sure I get enuff slp b4 exams.
My mum have been kinda nice and sweet recently after seeing what I went thru to prepare for this exam. She knew that I was overworked and was seriously deprive of sleep which usually could leads to me getting sick. So recently, she prepare tonics for me to build up my immune system. Hehe Just drank bird nest this morning when I woke up to study. Actually was suppose to drink last night but I wanna drink it cold so I put in the fridge the left it overnight but I heard that it will take away some of the nutrients. Dun care. Haha
Jie was also quite sweet recently. He make pizza as dinner last night. It’s the 1st time after being together that he actually cooked a complete meal for me. Usually, I will be helping hear and there. Yesterday I just helped to cut up some of the ingredients and he did most of the work. It was quite nice la for that he knew what I dun eat and specially exclude those veggies on one side of pizza. I think he will make a better cook den me. Haha.. Must ask him cook for me more to train up his skills. Haha Den all I have to do is just wait to eat. Haha I am so evil.
Monday, November 14, 2005
&& 2 doWn,1 mOrE TO go &&
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment