I want to complain ar. Why got such pervert person living on this wonderful world, in this beautiful country de? Why? Damn pek chek ar. Feel like slapping them every time encounter this kind of thing but then just could bring myself to do that.
I was on my way to Jie’s place yesterday and while on mrt, there was this particular ah pek who came to sit beside me at dunno which stop. I was reading the papers and I didn’t notice him. Anyway, after a while, I notice that something was not quite rite. This ah pek fell aslp. Nothing special u might say, but then after a while, I notice that he was sort of leaning over to my side. Ya while one is sleeping, its quite normal to be leaning to one side or another but this ah pek was quite overboard lor. Only a bit more and he would be practically be leaning on me le.
Ta ma de. I young enough to be his grand daughter le u noe. I damn fed up with this kind of ah pek. Its not the 1st time I met this kind of ah pek le. I mean get a life, you wan cheap thrills? Go Geylang, dun go around mrt or buses or public places and try to touch every other random girls. Wan ba dan. Asshole. You dun haf daughter izzit? Not scare she will fall victim to other this kind of ah pek izzit? I dun mean to cruse anyone, but you gotta put urself in other’s shoe ma.
Anyway, when I felt that he’s to close to my comfort, I elbowed him to wake him up so that he will sit properly but after awhile, he went back to his “sleep” again and then start to lean over again. I elbowed him a second time and glare at him. But then he continue to act blur. Finally I couldn’t stand it le, I just stood up and gave up my place. Idiot, becuz of him, I gotta stand.
Anyway magically, after I stood up, he can “sleep” properly le. Cuz the person who took my seat was a middle age guy and surprisingly, this ah pek can sleep sitting up straight le. I really feel like giving him a kick lor but on second thoughts, I didn’t. Didn’t wan create a scene lor.
Anyway I was complaining to Jie after that and it took me quite awhile to calm down. Den after that we went for retail therapy to cheer me up. Hehe. I went to get new shoes because my old ones were all worn out. Jie was a good companion to go shopping with. Cuz not only he will not stand outside the shop and sulk like some guys, he will give me suggestions on what to buy or which design is better. Its just like shopping with my other gal friends like tat although some time our taste may differ.
Felt better after the retail therapy and went back to his hse. Its another day of studying before we come back to my hse. Todae, we spent the whole day at home studying. It’s another boring day.
Sunday, November 06, 2005
@@ i wAnT To coMplAin @@
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment