I generally believe in this sentence lor for I have survived thru half the week at work le and tmr is wkend le. I will ren ren ren for the sake of money. Haha Pathetic huh? Someone once told me that her passion for the world died the day she enter the corporate world. I was very scared that I will follow her footsteps. I dun wanna follow her footsteps, I wan to be as passionate bout the things I like and believe in. I like to believe that this world is a great place to live in, Singapore is a great country, my company is wonder and my manager wasn’t an asshole. Some one, please, brainwash me will you? Haha.
Anyway, I’m back to my cheerful self, joking around, day dreaming about going aboard, complaining and bitching to my mum and bf, thinking of how to reward myself this weekend as I’m hafing a recess week from sch, blah, blah blah. I already plan how to spend my sat le, haha dun say 1st. Got time den I update here. And of cuz, its back to the books on sun cuz I’m hafing 2 quizzes once the school reopens and I think I need the 1 week break to catch up with my work and study for them.
Went grocery shopping after dinner with my mum just now after dinner. And I brought 2 tubs of ice cream! Offer lehz, used to be $6.10 each now going at 2 for $7.95 only. So happie, so I brought one favour for my mummy den e other for me. Think we two gonna become 2 big fat cows le. Come to tink of it, my mummy is oredi fat after giving birth to the 3 of us, but me lehz? Haha I’m lagi worse haven given birth is oredi a fat cow, I tink by the time I give birth next time I will be a hippo le..Hahah Anyway, I tink I will be a big fat happie hippo cuz I simply love to eat! Lalala…
Brought a new cd recently to relieve stress. It’s by a pianist called Jeffery Michael. Heard it once when I was out for lunch with my colleagues at Thomson plaza and I didn’t buy then. After that, I keep thinking of the album and went in search of it but to no avail. But then that day when Jie and me were in CD RAMA at lot 1, it suddenly caught my eye. I was so happie that I immediately brought it. It’s beri rare that I buy albums de cuz usually I go for parallel import album and usually I listen to Chinese pop only. Hehe Didn’t regret buying. The album was nice, the tunes are soothing. And its perfect for me when I’m relaxing at nite after a long day at work and school.
Anyway, all I wanna say in this entry is I’m back to my old self le, I tink it’s aso becuz weekend is drawing near aso and I’m trying to hypnotize myself into thinking that I have the best job in the world everyday before I start working. Haha I’m such an idiot. Now nothing is gonna spoil my mood cuz I going out on sat with Jie. Lalala….
Thursday, September 08, 2005
@@ whAt diDn't kiLl mE MaKEs me sTrONGeR @@
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment