Sunday, September 11, 2005

!! weEKeNd is OveR bEfORe i kNow iT !!

1st of all, wanna wish my papa and my poly fwen dog head a happie birthday!

Sianz, so fast weekend is over le, seems like beri short as compared to my working days. I tink next wk is gonna be a long long wk cuz I’m hafing my recess week and thus no more earlier dismissal for me.

Backward a bit to Friday, I still want to complain ar! That stupid 189! Ahhhh, come so late den so full and so many plp waiting at the bus stop, the uncle didn’t even open the door! Ahhhh…WTF PEOPLE NEED GET OUT OF THE BLOODY PLACE 1 U KNOW? I didn’t manage to get on to the bus and I decided not to wait for the next one cuz for one, there’s simply too much plp there waiting to get on the bus and secondly, I’m super sure that the next bus will be as crowded and thus history will repeat again. At this rate, I tink I’m going to be late for school and also cannot go buy something for a quick bite le.

Since it’s Friday and I’m slippers complete with my casual wear that day I decided to walk/run to the mrt from my work place. Its not beri long la, 10mins only but the if I was I my usual office ladies wear I tink need 15min cuz of the heels. But then I was sweating like hell on the way aso. And 1 more thing that I’m so proud of is I’m actually faster than the stupid bus that I didn’t manage to get on lor. Hahah. I shall try to walk in future, den can save money and have more time for my dinner.



Went to bugis with Jie yesterday to shop for Fang’s birthday present. Its long overdue le. She didn’t have time to meet up with me and I aso busy with school and work recently. Anyway, I didn’t know what to get for her and as usual, she tell me what she’s lacking of and I got it for her. Fwens for so long le, no need to give surprises le. Haha Anyway, got her a ladies bag from Little Match Girl, dunno she like it or not. Sad to say, although we r fwens for so long, but I dun really noe her taste well.

She came to bugis to meet us as she still have 2hrs to spare before her next appointment. That gal ar, damn busy aso. Nevertheless, we tok cork a bit and update each other lor. Den help her to do a survey while she chatted with Jie. Not bad la, she’s the only one that can maintain a long conversation with him out of my fwens. Haha.. After she left, we went to shop around bugis village for a while before heading home. Sianz, both of us have no mood to shop, dunno why. So we just wander around aimlessly for quite a while.


Today, we pretty much did nothing together. He was sitting there watching the tv while I’m doing some overdue filing of my notes and did some revision on my maths which I’m due to have a quiz on next next wed. I’m not kiasu kk? I gotta work on weekdays and also still need study for physics test so if I dun start now I tink I’m cannot finish studying of both le. And both needs me to practice quite a lot on the questions. Haiz.

Den it’s back to bugis again to celebrate my dad’s birthday at Seoul gardens. My elder brother and me foot the bill. Damn expensive. I’m broke after 2 days of intensive spending. Chaim. Haha. Gonna eat grass soon le. Hehe. No mood to blog much now cuz I need to go back to my books. I feel like taking leave tmr to go back to Malaysia with my mum. But then I dun want to waste my leave cuz it’s only a miserable 7days and I need it for my exams. Sianz. So guess, I gotta guai guai go work tmr although I really wan go bak. Life is just about choices isn’t it? Haha

0 comments: