%% tHinGS tHaT i miSsEd %%
There’s a lot of things that I wanna do recently. Mostly I think is on shopping which seriously, I have simply no time to do. Now when I buy things, I will plan before hand on what I need and den go to e shop and grab e item and make a dash for the cashier. I noe, it’s a bit kua zhang la but then its somehow true lor.
Like tt day when I wanted to buy a jacket cuz my old ones are so run out that it seems like I’m been wearing it for 10years le. The colours all fade. Den some more it’s on a sch day nite when I was rushing like a mad woman. So in the end when I reached Jurong point, I walked briskly to Gio and grab a sweater den headed straight to the cashier. It’s the 1st time actually that I brought something in such a short time. Record breaking man.
Then there also one thousand and one thing that is on my list that I wanna buy now. Clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, make up etc. Although I have a lot of these things and there is no sister to share/fight with me with the stuff but it still seems like I never haf the rite things for the rite outfit or rite occasions. Haha I guess, its typical gal thinking ba. Haha
Today, after my work, Jie came to Bukit Batok to have lunch with me before heading back to his home, on the way back, we dropped by at Junction 8 to buy some bread. Then we went watsons. There, I brought a new nail colour, some make up remover and also nail polish remover. Actually I wanted to buy more de but dunno y, just dun have the mood to do shopping. Keep wanting to get home to hit e books. Stupid, my quiz is next wk and I still dunno what the hell the lecturer is teachin. I confirm goin to burn the book and drink the ashes up on thurs le. Haha
Anyway, we did went to charles and keith cuz I also need to get new sandals and heels. But then I couldn’t seems to find any design which I like and then off we went again. Basically, its just walking into a shop den browse for a few minutes before walking off. Dunno like that consider shopping or not.
I MISS SHOPPING.
I MISS MY SHOPPING KAKI-HUIYI.
I MISS GOING BUGIS TO SHOP.
I MISS MY FWENS.
I MISS MY COUSINS IN MALAYSIA.
I MISS STE COLLEAGUES.
I MISS POLY SCH LIFE.
I MISS MAKING MY OWN ACCESSORIES.
I MISS HAVING FREE TIME.
Ahhhh, somehow I think due to lack of time, I also started to neglect my appearance le. No good, no good for a gal to neglect her appearance especially when she’s in her early twenties only. Nowadays when I wake up in the morning, I just anyhow grab what comes into my view when I open the wardrobe den then go for work. Last time, I use to take some time in figuring out wat to wear de. Also, I dun have the time to match my clothes with the accessories cuz in the morning, I usually got ready for work in half awake mode and the days after sch nites are more serious, sometimes I simply take my breakfast with my eyes half open.
I’m such a lazy pig, plp take part time, I aso take part time and some more I got home faster den some of my classmates cuz my hse is also in the west. But dunno for whatever reason, I keep hafing those kind of slp not enuff moods every morning when I wake up. Ahhh…
Some times when Jolene calls me on wkend for a chat, we would exchanges pointers on jewellery making but then nowadays, due to lack of time, I dun do the DIY anymore so no more new earrings, rings for me…*sob* sob* I miss the time in STE where we both will show each other our artifacts and comment on it and improvise it. Come to think of it I miss Jolene also. But ok la, she still calls me on and off to tok so still not as bad.
I also miss the times where on wkends, Jie and me will shopping or just go for jalan jalan. Nowadays, we are just like 2 mountain tortoise staying at home on wkends and the shopping will always be either Junction 8 or Lot 1. I miss the times where we both can just sit in front of the big TV and watch the shows for hours without having to worry that our tutorials cannot be completed. I miss the days where we would each use a pc and surf the net and sometimes play online games together. I miss the times when we would play the games on PS2 and would fight over the controller. Damn. Y can’t I have more time on my hand to do all the things I wan? Perhaps I should go revised my method of time management and see where went wrong in terms of dividing up my time for the different activities.
Think I shall stop the bitching, cuz I’m tired le. Tmr Jie wants go swimming and I’m going aso. But just stay besides the pool (I dunno how to swim). I also wan go and swim lehz but I juz couldn’t get pass my fears so bo bian. Hai, I miss my tan complexion. I look like a sick kid now I think. Sucks big time. Can everyone wish me luck for my algorithm quiz next wk? Its gonna be include in my total score and I’m veri veri nervous bout it. Good luck to myself. Haha
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dun worry too much ok? Try ur best! Dun over stress urself. Jia yo Jia yo. :)
Post a Comment