Monday, August 29, 2005

$$ thRoUgH E yEaRS $$

Was looking thru the old photos, and dunno y suddenly it hit me that I’ve indeed changed a lot through the years especially after my year 1 in poly. I still remembered going to sch in my trademark OP t shirt and jeans and thus earning me the nick name of OP gal among my grp. I dun put on make up, I dun don on accessories, I dun give a damn how I look, everyday it’s the same old pattern.

Jie and me,4 yrs ago

I use to think it’s pointless to put on make up and aso doll up and since I was attached, I need not really care bout my appearance cuz my boy dun mind aso. Hehe Also, when I just started poly, got 1 asshole guy told me straight in my face saying that I look veri plain Jane when I stand besides my other female classmates for the fact that I dun dress up. Anyway, I tink I couldn’t careless at the point of time cuz I didn’t felt it was important to doll up.


me,3 yrs ago

Anyway, dunno startin from when, something suddenly hit me. I felt a sense of curiosity to try out the make up, to doll up, to start wearing skirts, to start wearing more feminine clothes instead of the OP t shirts. I also dunno when I start to take notice of my appearance when I go out with Jie. And then I decided to keep my hair long. I think I did when I was in year 1 and I cut it real short after a while. Then from then I just let it grow and didn’t shorten my hair length even though when I trim my hair.


me...last yr

I still remember my 1st make up session with Christine. She’s my make up teacher. I think it took her a whole afternoon to give me lessons on make up and most of my make up tips are from her. I think that particular afternoon, she impart most of her skills to me le and from there, I slowly pick up and slowly got the hang of it. Haha She was also my make up artist when we went for our D&D and while at the hotel there, she keep helping me to touch up my make up and also to check whether they are still intact or not. Good hor? Hehe

me at my grad dinner with my part time bf(in cream),partner in crime(in blue) and dear dear(in black)


me tiz yr,while in japan

Anyway, now cuz of with my limited time, I’m back to the lazy gal who neglected her appearance again. But of cuz its not as neglected as last time cuz I still dress up a bit for work. But if u asked me? I tink I still like the time when I was workin in ste and no schooling and I got the time and energy go doll up myself especially when on wkends. Haha I want to be that vain pot again. Haha


Jie and me,recently....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo.. you looked wonderful now! Your prime of your life, make use of it! Cheers.

Sharon Lee-Tan said...

thanz haha,but i still tinking i could haf done better.anyway,u noe me?or juz chance upon by blog by chance?

Anonymous said...

I totally agree.. you look wonderful compared to the first day i noe u!!!!