Tuesday, August 02, 2005

## my NeW JoB ##


Basically, it’s my 2nd day at my job le but becuz I have classes last nite and was damn tired to write when I got home, thus the entry leaves to todae.

Anyway, I started my new job yesterday. Thanz again for those who remembered and message me their greetings and well wishing. The job is fine. As in, I juz started working there and was pretty unfamiliar with all the things therefore couldn’t do much.

For your information, my position is a asst purchaser who will be training to be the purchaser in due course. There’s only 3 of us in the department and my immediate supervisor is in charge of not 1, not 2 but 3 departments! My god, I think my work load is going to be damn fucking heavy judging from the things I saw.

Anyway, these 2 days, I’ve been learning the ropes of the trade. Shit, need call up people and negotiate de. Although I can yak non stop some times, but it’s beri different to be dealing with the outside people. Gotta get use to it somehow I guess. I’ve been looking forward to learnt more things and to do well in this job.

Well, been busy with school with all the tutorials to clear every wk and I’ve got 3 modules. Not a lot some might say, but to a working personnel, it’s enuff to kill you le and my wkends r gonna be burn aso. No, I’m not complaining, after all, it’s my decision to wanna take up this course de. Haha but somehow, I guess, I cannot go out and njoy myself and have fun for a very very long time. So long then everyone, gotta go do my tutorials le. Byeeee…..

0 comments: