$$ fiNaLLy, A weEK HAd pAssEd $$
Finally, a week had past where I need to juggle between work and school. Message, emails, phone calls had been flooding in to send me their well wishes and to check out how I’m handling work and school. To be truthful, it’s very physically and mentally draining. Especially when near the time to go off for school, and you are rushing to finish the work on your hand, it seems like I fighting against the ticking clock.
On the other hand, I think I considered lucky, cuz my new company is kinda supportive of me studying and they would allowed me to leave early on school days. At least, for now, no one make any noise when I walked out of the office half an hour before the official knock off time. Although my work place is also in the west area, but to get to NTU also require around 40min due to the transferring of the buses and trains. And then I couldn’t go for class with an empty stomach, so before I leave for school, I would grab a quick bite around the vicinity.
I’m more or less more settle in school and starting to be able to catch up in the lectures although it still took me a long time to tackle the tutorial questions. In my own capacity, I try not to fall asleep in the lectures so as not to miss out anything. I guess that as a part time student, where we lost out to the full time is that after work, it really takes a lot of effort from us not to fall asleep in class so as not to miss out on the explanations. We also do not have the time to go see the lecturers on the doubts we have as in the day, we have to work and then most lecturers are not willing to stay back to wait for us to reach school after work. I mean, we cannot blame them also rite? If I was in their position, I will be reluctant to stay back too.
Having struck at home the whole day today doing my tutorials with Jie(he’s also doing his tutorials) I started to realize that this is how I will spend my weekend for the next 5 years. Maybe not all the weekends will be spend like that, but I believed most will be.
But with Jie around with me, studying together with me, I think I can pulled through this 5 years, at least I hope so. Haha.
I’m so tired that I’m starting to blabber le, I seriously dunno what else to write anymore and I’m super tired. Shall be hitting my covers soon. I think I would not be able to update my blog as often cuz of the busy schedules but I will try my best de. Shall blog again when I got the time. Nite.
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment