Friday, July 29, 2005

@@ leCtUtrEs, TuToRIals bUt LUkcY no PrACTiCals @@
I’m struggling to do my tutorials these few days, juz realized that I’ve return my knowledge to my beloved lectures and tutors in Ngee Ann. Eh, can you all refund me part of my school fees since I returned my knowledge to you? No? Never mind, I shall try recall all the things that I’ve learnt, should I fail to do so, I think I will go refer to my old text books which I’ve tuck away in a small corner of my room.

Attending the basic engineering mathematics lecture on wed, I finally understand why my poly lectures keep telling us last time that what we learnt is nothing compared to the university level. In fact to say its tip of the iceberg is an overstatement also. The lecturer spends around one & half hour to go through all things that my poly lecturers spend a semester teaching us and getting it into our heads! I mean wtf, the things that I spend a semester mastering was only chapter 1 of basic engineering mathematics? Oh god, I’m in deep shit.

I tried the foundation physics tutorial on wed and shit, I think I also returned the knowledge to my secondary school teachers le. I’m so useless, return all the stuff to them while I paid my school fees. Anyway, I manage to complete the tutorial questions to where the lecturer stops but then not without the help of the mighty textbook, which gives good explanations to illustrate how to apply the formulas.

Yesterday, I went to Jie’s house as he needs not go to school for dunno what reasons. Again I start on my tutorial. Pls note that it’s not I KS or hardworking, it’s that I think at the end of the day, the tutorials have to been done some how and since I have free time, I must as well finish it so that I can go out and njoy come this wkend. Hehe. I think when I start work next wk, I would not have the luxury to do these le.

Coming back to the maths tutorial, it’s nightmare man! I really 4got le la. How? How? How? I think I should really spend more time on this module like what the lecturer suggest cuz it’s really through practicing then I slowly can tackle the questions. Fuck, it’s really ironic for someone like me who had never done well in maths all my life to be in engineering courses. But then I know I can overcome this tiny problem for I did well in my maths modules in my poly days. Didn’t I? All I have to do is put in more effort. Lalala…. On a side note, dunno izzit I pervert, I actually njoy the feeling of doing the tutorials and completing it. Haha shen jing bing? I think so.

0 comments: