Tuesday, August 23, 2005

&& I sUpPOse &&


I suppose everyone have doubts of themselves every now and then. I suppose if you have the will, you will overcome the problems. I suppose it’s beri much on urself to sort ur tots out while others can only give suggestions or just be a listener.

I suppose in this society of ours, only the strongest will survive and emerge as the winner in the end thus we must always fight stay in the loop. I suppose I’m too strong willed thus makes life difficult for me sometimes and aso makes me haf high expectations of others. I suppose I should slow down and reflect a bit and perhaps it will be much better.

I suppose, I should try to stand at other’s view and view things in their way to understand better. I suppose I shouldn’t force people to have the same thinking or the same fighting spirit that I have. I suppose I should have be a more caring person. I suppose I should be able to think in a more matured way after all I have gone thru even though I may not be rite everything.

I suppose I’m just tired out from everything and thus makes me blabber so much today. I suppose I’ll be fine come tmr and I’ll be back to my old self. I suppose I just dunno how to handle some things and thus makes me feel down. I suppose things will be sort out eventually even though I dunno how am I goin to do that. I suppose I believe that tmr will always be a better day. I suppose at this point of time there’s no use to say much as I dun even haf a answer from myself. I suppose I should stop supposing and go back to my maths tutorials. I suppose I shall do that. .

1 comments:

Tel : +65 98262551 said...

I suppose you got a fever. i suppose u need to see a doctor. i suppose you are too free. i suppose to thank you for ur wonderful testimonial!