Thursday, August 11, 2005

^^ thE dAy thE bUSeS bUlLiED mE ^^

Totally have no idea wat to put as the title, so came up with this. Hehe. Its been days since I last log on as gotta attend school at nitez and was too tired to log on after that. Nevertheless, since today is a free day, I decided to write something here to let off the stream. Hehe

Oh, ya before I forget, I wanna wish Singapore a belated Happie 40th birthday, I noe super over due la, but better then nothing rite? Hehe. National day was spent at Jie’s house doing tutorials but we did watched the parades la. If he didn’t manage to get into NTU this year, he would be in the 1st contingent lehz, the best combat unit of the year-commando. Actually, I secretly hope that he will be participating la, for one, they will give tix to the participants de I think den I can go watch the parade at padang and secondly, I simply adore those who is wearing the number 1 uniform. Woooo, damn shuai man. Too bad, I didn’t get a chance to see my boy wearing that.

Coming back to the buses, I wan to complain ar!! To both SMRT and SBS Transit!! Can you people make sure that the frequencies of the buses is enough to cater for the people who are waiting for it during the peak hours. Do you how fucking difficult is it for me to get the bus to stop, let alone get on it?? N some more there’s one 1 service there serving the whole area!

The 1st encounter is with 189 which serves the Bukit Batok industrial area and then to some other industrial in West Coast I think. I was waiting for that damn bus yesterday at around 5.33pm and then 8 minutes later then got 1 wu gui bus come, as there’s residential estates opposite of my work place, thus quite a number of people get off there. But then the STUPID IDIOT uncle refuse to open the freaking front door for the passengers to get on the bus. And he just drove off! What audacity! People on the bus oredi starts to move in le ma, the least you can do is to open the door and at least let some of us get on instead of driving off like that and den the crowds become bigger at the bus stop while the bus become more crowded.

I really feel like kicking the bus as it moves away lor. Cuz if I miss this bus, I sure will not make it in time to go take dinner before I go for my classes. And it’s becuz the freaking frequency time is 7-12mins at this time and funny enough the bus always comes in 11mins later, it’s never 7 or 8 min. WTH. SMRT ar, can you all just shorten the waiting time for this bus during peak hours? You all know this service is serving 2 industrial areas, and there’s only 1 service here in this vicinity. Use ur ass to think aso noe that there will be a lot of people who needs to use this service to get to Bukit Batok Mrt/interchange to get out of the place rite?

True enough, the next bus came along 11mins later (mind u, I was checking my watch every 30s). Lucky, this time the driver is good enough to ask the passengers to move towards the rear and allowed us to board the bus. As I was already running late for my classes le, so I squeeze myself onto the bus. Hehe.

The whole point is, I really dun haf the time to take my dinner when I reach Bukit Batok MRT. So I headed straight to Boon Lay and when I reached there, I just buy some snacks to eat on the bus so as to fill my stomach. But then I kept feeling hungry throughout the lessons and was trying my best to ignore the hungry pangs. And it’s not the 1st time that I need do this le and it’s only 2 weeks since I start work here. At this rate, I think my dinner on my school nites will be just curry puff and sotong balls. God, it’s really pathetic huh?

The second bus to bully me is 179. Funnie huh? The buses with a 1 in front and 9 ending loves bullying me. I think this bus every one aso noe la, its serving NTU de lor. And it’s the one and only bus at my bus stop there. The problem with this bus is totally the same with 189, with so many people waiting, the frequency is damn slow and then some more sometimes it’s a single deck bus! %$$^&&*%#$

My class ends at 10pm and everyone needs to work on the following day, it’s only natural for everyone to want rush home and rest early and prepare for the next day. At least, for me, I wanna do so. I dun wan to affect my work performance just becuz I was too tired from attending classes the previous nite.

Actually, I aso dun quite understand why the bus is forever so crowded with students as its oredi 10pm le. Full time classes are long over by then by instead the people I see on board the bus seems to be like full time students instead of those part time like us. Then some times when the bus is too crowded, it’s not the uncle who dun allow us to board the bus, it’s we cannot manage to get up the bus! Damn. Then we gotta wait for another bus to come along and then make me reach home later!

Not to deny that during the day time or when the evening time, the frequencies of the bus is very fast but then I dun understand why during this time at nite, the problem is being overlooked and the frequencies is being reduced. Hope one fine day got some one buay tahan den go write complain letter then the buses’ frequencies will be increased. Hehe or wait till I free and aso buay tahan den maybe I go write myself. Haha.

Enough of story telling. Tired le, tmr still need work and study. Will update more when I free. Good the nitex.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. damn, bus 189 is torturing! myself wondered why TIBS buses are always winding here and there, without going straight. within 100m, there are countless bus-stops!!! ha.

no wonder singaporeans are going into debts just to own a car! becos s'pore buses sucks.. BIG TIME.

hahaha..

Cheers.

Sharon Lee-Tan said...

u aso work at BB industrial area?

Anonymous said...

Nope, I don't work in BB, but I live in BB. Bloodly 189 is a pian in the a**. But frankly, don't you think TIBS buses are always making long journey, making turns and turns? Unlike SBS, tend to go from point A to point B in a straight line. Cheers.

Sharon Lee-Tan said...

haha no wonder u noe how i felt..yeah they r realli pain in the ass but then no choice lehz.there's onli 1 bus servin the whole bloody area.wat to do?I do agree though that SMRT buses are always goin the long way while SBS is more straight cut but den again,we dun have much choice. the area here is mostly taken up by SMRT buses.....