Wednesday, July 20, 2005

^^ qUalIFyInG eNgLISh TeSt ^^


A big thank you to my colleagues who wished me good luck early this morning, but I’m still sleeping when you all message me. Hehe. For your information, the test was still manageable, for it’s essay writing only. Hehe But I don’t know whether I wrote out of point or not, I just know that I’m controlling my words so as not to exceed the given writing space.

NTU is huge man, so huge that I got lost inside. I guess even after looking at the virtual map online, I still don’t have the slightest idea how to get to the auditorium. It doesn’t help that I got down in the wrong bus stop. There’s a lot of people alighting at the bus stop ma, so I thought that if I follow them, some how by following the crowd, it will leads me to the test venue de. I did the same thing when I went to Ngee Ann 4 years ago.

Man, I was damn wrong cuz all of them went in different direction and I couldn’t decide who to follow. I went around in circles and couldn’t find a way out. I decided to go back to the bus stop to take the bus 2 stops further down. Well, I was really feeling lost and panicky at the time cuz the test time is nearing.

At the bus stop, I saw a kind looking Malay girl and decided to approach for directions. Actually I didn’t quite get what she was saying and the auditorium sounds miles away! Anyway she told me it’s possible to walk to there from the bus stop and I need not waste my $$ to take the bus le. Following her instructions, I walked towards where she pointed to me. I think I must have looked like a small lost kid. But anyway, I continue to walk through the big car park behind the canteen.

When I came to the end of the car park, I couldn’t decide which direction to go as there’s 2 way that I can take. I decided to approach people for directions again but dunno izzit I suay, the people that I approach seems to dunno where the hell is the auditorium! Anyway, I see a big crowd outside some building and decided to walked towards there. God bless and I’ve found the stupid building while sweating like mad.

Then Jie called me and told me that he had just finish his test (his is 1st session, mine is 2nd session) and it’s so relieving to hear his voice when I was panicking cuz hearing his voice, it some how calms me down. I then proceed to check the sitting arrangement and the rest is history le.

Oh ya, I saw a poly course mate of mine in the test also. Guess he also taking the same course as me ba. Good, I have friend le. Haha But didn’t get to talk to him cuz I left in a hurry after the test as I was dying of hunger. My stomach keep growling in the middle of the test. So embarrassed.

Went to Jurong point for lunch alone. So sad case. Jie’s going back to camp so he cannot accompany me. Hai. Then I went around window shopping for a while before coming home to type out this entry. Had a long conversation with Nick and was thinking when then can arrange the gathering when everyone is so damn busy with our own stuff. I miss the drinking/makan cum gossip sessions with them.

Maybe later I’m going to Johor with my mum to visit the little girl that my auntie cared for. She being hospitalize for dunno what reasons, and so poor thing. She’s only 2years old only and is super cute. I go prepare le. Ciao.

0 comments: