&& fRidAy, SatURdAy, sUnDay thEn mOndAy &&
Friday
Weekend is comes and goes faster before I can say relax! Since my entry on Friday, I didn’t have any time to write on the weekend as usual cuz Jie is here for the weekend and I have no spare time to write so as usual, I will do the updating on Monday.
I didn’t sign my appointment letter on Friday as planned cuz when I called up my new company, my soon to be supervisor told me that the letter was not endorsed by his boss yet and thus I do not want to sign on it either. Actually if he haven’t endorse, then the letter is consider not valid even though I signed on it. Anyway, my soon to be supervisor told me to go back at 5pm or next day.
I decided to go Suntec with Jie so I told him that I will be there on Saturday to sign the letter. At first we wanna wait for time to pass at West Mall, but then we couldn’t find a movie that we want to watch so decided to leave there. Must consider carefully nowadays ar, the tickets are expensive leh. Haha
Anyway off to Suntec when we couldn’t find any movie worthwhile to watch and then I found out the Marina Square back in operation after closing for renovations few months back. Curious, we went to check out the new shops. I think it’s because it’s a weekday afternoon and thus it’s not very crowded there. That’s what I like about weekday shopping. No crowds.
Although part of the shopping center is still under renovation and not all the shops are fully occupied yet, but there’s enough shops to keep us occupied for quite a while. I think I’m gonna loved the new Marina Square. And Suntec is just beside it. Yiippee..
We went round the whole shopping center then make our way to Suntec. Actually, both of us had nothing to buy also. So just do some window shopping. See see, look look I also happy. It’s been a long time since we last went to town.
Went Fish and Co for dinner and then make our way home cuz I need wake up early to go sign the letter on next day. I wanna buy breadtalk for breakfast but then when I see the queue at City Link’s outlet, I rather I starve to death. Cuz the queue is simply too long, it seems like everyone suddenly want eat bread like that. Their tray is piling with breads that I think can last for a week. In then I brought the bread at CCK. 1 buck each, no wonder everyone buying. Typical Singaporean. Haha eh, me also. I brought 5. 2 for Jie, 1 for mummy and 2 for me. I very fair de.
Saturday
After signing of the appointment letter, I went to buy pizzas and frozen Japanese chicken that I was going to prepare for lunch. Since my precious younger brother is also at home, I brought more so that can cook his share also. Most of time is Jie do the cooking cuz I’m already starving and then I started to eat once the first batch of fried chicken is ready. Hehe.
After resting , we went Bugis cuz I need to go return my prayers and then my dad wanted to take us out for dinner. Went Sim Lim and OG to shop around while waiting for my dad to finish his work. Brought nothing again except for my mascara, dunno why but seems that I wanna buy a lot of things but just cannot find the suitable one. Damn sad.
When we reached home later that night, we realize that my elder brother is back from his reservist for the weekend and is repairing this soon to be gone PC. Luckily got my this pig brother, cause I’m an PC idiot. Whenever it runs into problem, all I have to do is to shout for help then voila! My piggy brother will help me to repair it de. Hehe
Sunday
Woke up late as usual and then dilly dally till mid noon before we make up our back to Jie’s house. I wanted to download games to my phone cause I wanna beat Jolene’s high score and I keep pestering Jie to find the game for me. Hehe anyway he have a date with his secondary school pals at AMK in the evening so we have to return to the area.
I didn’t go to the gathering with him for one, I sometimes will feel quite left out there as I don’t have a common topic to talk to them and I just sit there and keep quiet. Which actually is quite difficult for me. Hehe. Also, he gotta leave the gathering earlier as he’s not easy bout me going home alone at night, so if I’m not present, he can stay and catch up with his friends more. It’s not everyday that they have this gathering and I do not want to make my presence difficult for him to catch up with his pals. In any case, I make my way home at around 7 when it’s time for him to go for the gathering.
MOnday
Finally, with all anticipation, Mr Yeo aka my manager asked Eric, Robin and me in for a meeting. He started off with asking me about the work load for Thomson station and of course I told him the heavy workload that he never seems to know or seems to choose to ignore. He then went on telling Eric to make a list of the work that is still outstanding for us to clear so to give him a clearer picture of our workload. He seems to drop the idea of transferring me to KRTC project le.
But I still dropped him the bombshell anyway cuz I already signed the letter with my new company le. Should see the look on his face, shocked. Shocked as in I think he never expect me not to extend my contract. On the issue of whether is it his late action that prompt me to look for a new job, I of course told him a white lie. No. haha But in fact, it’s part of the reason. Cuz the company seems to be insincere to extend my contract or seems uninterested. I was worried that I have no job, so there I was looking for a new job and also, found one. Haha.
He went on yanking for another 20minutes before ending the meeting. Haha I think he’s still shock ar. He then called the other 2 section leaders, Kang(my boss), Patrick and CC Lee into the conference room and went on yanking for another 1 hour or so. Kang say don’t care what he say. He dun care. Haha I think Yeo trying to find someone to take over my station as we feedback to him that Robin’s hand is too full to take on another station.
Lunch was at the coffee shop near us with Stephanie, Shirley, Mei Nah, Liwen, Hui Ling, Vestan and Low giving me a farewell lunch treat. It’s a but early I know but for the next few days, I think they will either be busy to have lunch with me or I’ll be on leave. Clearing leave ma. Thank you all for the treat. I really appreciate that. *Muackz*
My outstanding IC says that we 854 team will have a mini celebration separately cuz out team members are struck at BKB these few days for their transfer of comments. Lucky his and mine station finish le. Hehe.
Ok I think I getting more lor soh le. It basically sums up my activity these few days. I’m tired already. So long friends.
Monday, July 18, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment