Wednesday, July 27, 2005

%% a nEw bEGInnINg %%

Monday was my 1st day in school. Slept whole day in preparation for the night classes, hehe. I know, I know, when I start to work, I would not have this privilege of taking a nap le but then since I’m at home why not make the most of the extra time I have?

I was excited throughout the day at the thought of going back to school and starting my degree course, I was scared also for not making any new friends and fear of being lonely. Hehe But then lucky, still got Jun Wen in the same course with me although not same class. Though didn’t know him well in poly days, nevertheless, he’s the only one I know in this course to date.

We arrange to meet at Boon Lay interchange to go to school together, actually is he msg me de. Haha. There’s another course mate with him, whom he’s working with, and together we three went to lecture together. Got one more new friend. Yay! Haha I’m now looking forward to tutorial class next week when I can see my classmates, hope that I can make new friends then.


Went back to C.J Petrow yesterday to visit my ex colleagues whom I have not seen in one yr le. The new office is very classy and posh as compare to the old premises. People there were still as friendly as ever to me and it’s good to be back there for a visit. After all, I have a pleasant stay there as a temp when I just graduated from poly.

Although the job there was super irrelevant to what I have studied, but I picked up quite a bit on the administrative jobs and accounts related things. They were ever so patient to guide me through the procedures. Venturing out to the work society later on, I stated what I did on the resume, not to deny it certainly helped me score some points to been once in that position.

Jean was not there when I went over yesterday as she’s on leave. I was kinda sad on not able to see her, she’s like a motherly figure to me back when I was there. She only came back when I was about to leave and together we took some photos. It’s great seeing them again after so long and makes me thankful that I’ve once cross path with them. Our friendship blossom in amid of work and now, despite not seeing them often, I know that they will still think of me and also wishing me well in my studies and work. As for me? I also wish them well in their work and also in Michelle’s studies. Hope when I get more settled down in my job and study I will be free to meet them again.


Esther and me


Michelle and me


Jean and me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Le Le, y u have to put our big faces in ur blog?? So ug...ly... :(

Pls dun forget us ok? I think u will be very very busy with ur new job & study... U have to take good care of urself lei... :)

steph said...

eh!!! hahaha...im free lar..haha...if you catch me at certain times..yeahz!!haa call me when u in sch ya!!meet up!!!!must!!!haha...okiez...take care gerz!