## iT's bEen a LonG tiMe SinCe.... ##
It's been a long time since I blog. My pc have not been in good health and thus making me difficult to log on cause the connection is often not linked up. Another factor is because I have nothing interesting to blog and no inspiration to write. Also, I’m too lazy to write sometimes as I just want to play games when I get to log on occasionally.
It's been a long time since I went to movies. Ever since the hike of the tickets’ price, Jie and me cut down a lot on watching movies, choosing what we watching carefully. But then its only on sat that I found out that Cathay at causeway point still maintain the price of $8.50 per tix. Way to go man! From now on I know where to go should I wanna catch any movie on weekend. We watched War of the Worlds and it’s quite a nice show and the only glitch is that the ending is a bit on the lame side. Hehe.
It's been a long time since I last meet up with my poly mates and yesterday at the invitation of Jin Hang (who painstakingly organize the meeting), I met up with him, Mason, Cai, Kai Wen and Chen Jun at Jurong Point. Didn’t really want go at first because I was sick, down with flu and fever and still drag my ass to work. But then come to think of it, it’s been quite some time since I last seen them so I decided to drag my sorry ass there after work. Haha
Nope, no regrets for doing so, for we had a blast! With Mason feeding us with juicy gossips here and there, Jin Hang entertaining us at the expense of the waiters and waitress at Siam Kitchen, Cai, Kai Wen and Chen Jun chatting and updating each other, the gathering was very heart warming, very relax. Makes me missed poly days a lot again. Damn. I couldn’t stop missing my poly days. Haha Especially with all the shit work now, I miss poly more. Bah!
It’s funny to see everyone is taking different paths/ directions in our lives now after graduation. Everything we do is so different till you cannot find a similarity somewhere. Unless you count the occupation/ position (every 1 is in engineering field) but something bonded us together- the times we shared while in poly. There are still more people out there who went thru all these with us, in fact our cohort’s intake is 300 and yesterday is only a small part of the cohort.
Perhaps, the guys have known each other since their early school days, with Chen Jun and me being the most out cast(we know them only in poly) but certainly, they didn’t make us feel left out. In fact, I was talking non-stop whole night. And at 1 point, swap place so that can talk to Mason without interfering Chen Jun’s conversation with Hang. Thinking back, these people sitting there with me at the same table yesterday did help me in 1 way or another while in poly with Hang topping the chart as we were classmates for a few semesters.
They gave me tips, advance questions on the practical tests when available, notes from our China classmates, past year exam questions’ answer taught me on the practical, exchange notes and reports. 1 even help me to cheat in 1 practical test when I have brain block! Haha ok, sounds like I didn’t deserve my grade huh? All the cheating things here. But no la, we only do a bit of cheating on the minor tests to cover our ass in case we don’t do well in the final paper. Besides that, when I was looking for vacation jobs, I was also being given a helping hand.
Well, coming out to the work society now, I do not have the luxury of having their help anymore. Every thing have to be on my own. But all I want to say is, I sincerely thank every one of you all, who have helped me in one way or another during my poly days. I really appreciate your doings and remembered it well, and of course, I really treasure you all as my friends for all the times we shared in our poly days. Cheers to friendship!
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment