Wednesday, July 06, 2005

** in gOoD moOD **

It’s been quite awhile since I was in such good mood on a work day. Hah! Work sometimes make me very stress up for the whole week and thus affecting my mood sometimes. But today is different. Every thing went exceptionally well, so well that it was so unbelievable.

Was at Bukit Brown commenting on the drawing the whole day so didn’t go back to office. Was still not feeling well but then still can work, maybe only a bit not concentrating well enough. That Winston’s mood is damn good cause he keep cracking jokes throughout our stay there. Maybe is because Richard is not around for him to bitch maybe he’s not in his right mind today, anyway, when he don’t make life difficult for me, I quite appreciate that.

We wrap up earlier than our official get off time, and Robin dropped me off at Sin Ming Road so that I can take a straight bus to Jie’s house. Here’s why I’m in a good mood, cause now that Jie is at home most of the time(he is going to disrupt his NS cause he’s going to study soon) I can meet him on weekdays le! Yeah! No more restriction to weekends only. Finally, after 2years, he’s a free man le(technically only, he got 2 more months need serve next time)!

Basically, it’s only a short meeting because it’s a weekday night and I need to work the next day. Not to mention that we lived quite far from each other, need a lot of time to travel back home. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the short get together. After a day’s work, it’s very nice to have someone in your mind that you are anticipating to see and have something to look forward to the whole day. Sweet isn’t it?

On a side note, I would wanna wish Chris and Fang
hApPie BiRthDay!!

0 comments: