^^ I wONdEr ^^
I wonder how long my manager is going to drag talking to me about my contract, which is, suppose to due on 22nd of July. I believe that my supervisor has already informed him about my contract due but he just simply doesn’t want to take any action. Waiting for durian to drop izzit? I cannot stand him ar, forever dragging this kind of thing de. Not important to you but important to me you know?
I heard from Winston that time when he was renewing his contract, the same thing also happen. He did his clearance and settle everything and did not report for work after that. It was not till 2 days later then the manager called him to talk about the contract. Me, I didn’t want to wait for this kind of things to happen. Instead, I took matters into my own hands. I started looking for jobs say, 1 month back? Partly is because I want a change of environment and partly is I cannot afford not to work, cause I need money for school. In any case, I just started attending interviews only and haven got any results. So all I do is wait lor.
I wonder how it would be like when school starts where I gotta juggle between work and school. A lot of people I meet seems to be skeptical bout part time studies especially when I go for interviews. Hai, don’t study also cannot, study also cannot. This society is really very contradicting. But then lucky for me, one of the companies don’t mind me having to study part time for they were quite encouraging. Let’s just hope that it’s not wishful thinking on my part only. I’m waiting for news for 2nd interview. So far, the response of this company seems to be the most positive. Cross my fingers.
I wonder what choice I need to make in regard to my job. To stay or to go? I’m not sure. I’ve grown to like this job already because I’m interested to learn more here. It’s very enriching to be in this project. But on the other hand, the distance and time that I need travel to school is very taxing. So I was thinking if I changed to some where in the west area to work, it would save me time and money to travel to school. To be frank, I really cannot bear to leave my colleagues although some times I hate the working system in my company.
I wonder what I am going to do in company tomorrow. Ha! I’ve not been in office since Wednesday because I need to go to BKB to comment on the sign off drawings. The past few days at BKB can be consider peaceful because for once, Winston didn’t really make life difficult for us. Maybe like he said that, he is tired of always making life difficult for us and besides, Richard is not there for him to disturb also. He is not interested to disturb Eric, Robin and me I guess.
Ok, I think I stop wondering le. Got a lot of things to write but I too lazy. I go play with Jie’s new hp le. Maybe later take some photo and post it on to hao lian. Actually I want to write something about the attack on London, but haven thought of what to write yet. So, if maybe tonight if I got the time to sit down and think I write again. These few days I’ve been with Jie all the time so not much time to write.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment