Tuesday, June 07, 2005

** SuPEr Bo lIAo **


I’m feeling super bo liao lately and try doing all sorts of things to irritate my love ones around me eh, add my colleagues to the list. Haha I really don’t know what had gotten into me but I just feel like doing some thing that will perks me up. That is to irritate every 1 around me. Ok, I’m not bian tai hor, my title already states I’m BO LIAO!

Lately, I also did not log on to my MSN or ICQ. Think it’s been around 1 month le. Dun ask me why, I also dunno, simply no mood to talk cause I talk too much in the office le. Haha. No la, I think sometimes, my mind need some rest and mostly I only log on to blog or play game. Sorry huh fwens, when I’m back to normal le, I surely log on like before de. But then, I dunno when I’ll be back to normal.

Did nothing much in office today, except to help Jolene to close up the NCH design, which I helped her to designed the other time. I think whole morning was spend talking to my c854 team members. From work, we side track to a lot of other irrelevant things and end up chatting. Haha. Partly is also because all the bosses are not around. Dunno where they go lehz. But then we all also beri no government some times. Hehe.

Chaim, really nothing else to blog le and I dun feel like writing all the bo liao things I did. Cause I think too much to write le. Haha, I think the person who suffer most is Jie, cause he’s the only 1 who cannot do anything much when I disturb him. Cannot even get angry with me. Hehe. That’s what a boyfriend should do ma. Take my nonsense. But come to think of it, I’ve been alwayz this nonsensical since he knew me so no sweat, I think he’s use to it le, at least its what I hope. Haha

Ok., I shall end this entry here. Agggrrr.. Nothing to write anymore. Nitez, I go play neopets. DUN YOU DARE TO LUFF AT ME HUH!

0 comments: