&& my NEw haNdPhOne &&
Right, for the past few days, I’ve been living in fear. In fear of my hand phone will give up on me anytime. Now, no more worries!! Introducing my new handphone, Nokia 3230!! Ta-da! (Me skipping around in small circles)
Just on Tuesday, while I was walking towards the bus stop outside my company, clumsy me dropped my Samsung e700A on the floor. Don’t ask me how but some how it just slip on my hand and fell onto the cold floor, not to mention that it hit the floor thrice before coming to a stop. As this handphone has been receiving bad comments from my colleagues recently, I start to panic as I still hope it can hold on till end of August when I can upgrade my M1 plan. But then now that I’ve dropped it, I think the chances of its survival seems to slim.
Picking up my phone, the 1st thing I did is to check whether it is still working or not, lucky me, the screen didn’t black out. As its in the small little pouch, it doesn’t really did much damage to the phone itself except for the top left hand corner which is not really visible if you don’t look close enough.
But then I notice that the phone is a bit loose in the jointing when I flip open my phone. I have been always careful in handling my phone and just this one drop, the phone seems to be in bad shape. It was then I decide that I cannot wait till my 18mths contract is up to trade in this phone for a new 1. I decided that I’ve got to do something.
Next day, I bugged nearly everyone in my office to tell them my pathetic plight. I think I told the whole office le. Haha I was really very upset bout the incident and couldn’t stop nagging the whole morning. Then Robin advised me to call up the customer service hotline and try to get them to waive off the extra 100 bucks that I need pay if I sign up now so that I can changed my phone now and get rid of the going to die e700A.
I did as what he told me and voila, I managed to convince them to waive the 100bucks. And its down to choosing which handphone I wanna buy le. Initially I wanted to buy 6230I but it was out of my budget. So after much thinking, with the suggestions given by my helpful colleagues and advice from Jie, I decided to buy this phone.
Didn’t get to go yesterday as my mum was in a foul mood(the line was under her name) and so we went today. Hehe the M1 lady didn’t even notice my e700A was abit faulty and then she took the phone for 150bucks. Lalala in total I didn’t pay really a lot for this phone, at least its within my budget.
What I need now is configure this phone as its super duper empty with no ringtones, themes, pictures etc. And by the way, I’ve lost all my forward messages as my sim card can only store up to15, if you all have nice nice de message then can forward to me? Your help will be greatly appreciated by me. The themes and ring tones will be chicken feet for Jie to help me configure. Hehe, I can sit back and wait and enjoy.
Now, now I’m not going to get over excited about this phone, I gonna sleep le. And leave it charge overnight. Really looking forward for Jie to book out on sat to help me configure my phone. Till then folks.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment