Thursday, June 23, 2005

^^ 2 meEtingS and A bAd MooD ^^



Was out of office for meeting today, whole day without steeping into office. Ok, maybe got, in the morning only, but that’s because Robin forgot to take his PSC file when we are going for the PSC meeting today. So no choice gotta go back to office to take that file, if not how to go meeting?

It was down to PB at The Concourse after going back to office. We reached there at around 9am while the meeting is at 9.30am. While we were still in the car, Eric called me and told me he had mixed up the meeting time and thought it’s at 9. Thus, he’s alone waiting there now. I joked to him to ask him treat us to starbucks while we entertain him for half an hour and he really did so! Thanks huh OIC. Hahah

The stupid meeting is super damn boring till I really don’t understand why I must attend? I mean, we were not even require to speak up lor and even when they question us, its Teck Leng answering the questions, thus making us seems redundant there. Plus, I really think he can handle it alone judging from the way he answer, then what for make so many of us go sit there and listen his answer lehz? It’s wasting my time when I can be in the office to do my drawings which is seriously piling up le lor.

Throughout the whole meeting, Robin, Eric and me are gossiping and chatting away. Not in a loud voice of course, but then it’s also not very nice to do so. But we were really very bored. After the meeting, which ends around 12, we went to Suntec City for our lunch cause Eric wanna get his hand phone repaired. We walk walk around for awhile before leaving for BKB to attend our next meeting.

I must say that I was wear out by having to attend 2 meetings today. But nevertheless, I was required to be present as there were issues regarding my station that I need to answer to. But as usual, things got ugly there. That Winston is again picking on us, even to the extend of commenting on the date on my shop drawing that I was about to give them saying that we only update our drawing but not the date. I meant come on, fucker, get a life! How my drafter wanna update the drawing is non of your bloody business. You all asked for the drawing, I gave it to you all, take the drawing and shut your bloody crap ass up!

This is the second time that I gave them drawings and he made comments on it. And even to the extend of asking his boss not to accept the drawing! In the 1st place, I didn’t even prepare the transmittal to make it a formal exchange of information and he even dare to make noise. I was trying to do them a favour here and if they don’t appreciate my efforts, I think I need not be so cooperative with them in future. If that’s the way they want it, I think I gotta play the game in their way.

Enough of unhappy things. Its making me sick. I’m going to think of happy things now. For example, my boyfriend. Think of him, I will be happy. So much so that sometimes its just like back to the “honeymoon” period feeling. Haha. But so sad, he’s not able to book out on this weekend. He’s having duty and need to stay back in camp. I missed him a lot sia.

Any way, this weekend, I’m gonna go malaysia with Xinyi, it’s been 5years since she last went there. We are only going in for a day will be back on the same day itself. A bit rush I think but no choice. I’ve got something on Sunday. Gonna rest awhile le, later maybe can call and talk to Jie. See he free or not. I wanna tell him about my stupid encounters. Heheh

0 comments: