## lELe's dAy OUt ##
Took half day leave and went to doctor to settle my medical report for NTU today. Was suppose to settle it long ago, and because of hectic work schedule and my procrastination, I only get to settle today.
For your information, I need to send in the form by Friday. Well done rite? I’m really need change this bad habit of mine. Went from 1 place to another to get the check ups done, 1stly is to the clinic near my house for the body check up and verification of health and then to the radiological clinic in Jurong for my X-ray.
As I need the report urgently, the nurse there advise me to bring the film down personally to Mount Elizabeth hospital to have it verify by doc or something and then back to the clinic at CCK here to allow the doc to fill up my medical report due for sending.
As it was 4pm++ when I leave the clinic and the Mount Elizabeth clinic there closes at 5pm, I see no point wasting my time to go there only to see them close up. Moreover, I need to wait around 1 hr for the doctor to do the verification. In the end, I message my boss again to ask him for another half day off tmr morning for me to bring the x-ray down. Then I will go back to office.
Aagggrrr, I hate this kind of last minute things, always make me rush like mad but what to do? Only have myself to blame. Lets hope that he will not take it to heart bout my urgent leave. Plz plz plz, understand my current situation, it really do or die de. Haiz..
On the side note, I shall make a entry bout my wkend, hehe which I have no time to make an entry during those 2 dayz. It was overall an enjoyable wkend with Jie’s birthday and over 4th anniversary coming up. We went to have a celebration for his birthday at Sizzler on sat at suntec city.
It was a treat from me for his birthday. Those who noes his birthday will ask, why celebrate so early? Good question, cuz next wk is for us to celebrate our 4th anniversary de and we dun wanna clash the celebration and following that, starting from 24/5, he will be on duty for a whole wk till the following Tuesday, thus making him missed 28/5 for our celebration. Can say that every thing is being brought forward to.
The food was great and the salad bar is fantastic! Even b4 our main course was serve, we 2 gluttons had already eaten a plate of pasta, 2 serving of soups, 1 slices of bread each, and some other things that I dunno how to name. Haha when the main course came, I was already half full le.
Well, nevertheless, we manage to finish the main course except that I leave the fries there cuz I really damn full le. And my bf’s itchy leg broke their chair some more! Haha I wanted to take a photo of that chair but he wun hear of it. So, I gave up the idea.
After the meal, we went jalan jalan at suntec cuz we were too full and really need to exercise a bit to digest the food, serve us rite 4 eating so much of the appetisers. Anyway, we took our own sweet time to shop in suntec but den brought nothing. Haha window shopping can?
After that we went Tiong Bahru to exchange the mp3 player that my mum had brought on fri for my little cousin. She had brought the wrong model it seems and she didn’t know which is the correct 1. Haha blur mummy. Anyway, she hinted to me on fri nite that she didn’t want to go back and do the exchange in case she got it wrong again. On getting her hints, I offer my help lor. What to do? My bro geh geh dun get the hint lehz. Hahah
On Sunday, we sleep in late till around 11 till my mum helps us to buy breakfast back, I was a bit pai she lehz, cuz need her to buy for Jie also. Heheh but then once in a while I think ok ba, usually we 2 will go out and eat de, that day is really 2 tired so over sleep. After breakfast, we mopped around my house for a while and I went back to sleep while Jie uses the pc. Bo bian, I really tired. Haha My mum keep saying I pig.
We went back to his house in mid afternoon cuz need to prepare his things to book in later on in the nite. Did nothing much again and its back to surfing net for him and watching tv for me. Sounds quite boring huh my wkend? But that’s the way I like it. After a week of excitement in the office, the last thing I need is a exciting and busy wkend. What I need is a relax, laid-back and sweet getaway from work. Did I get what I wished for? You bet.
Monday, May 16, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment