@@ eATing SNakE @@
Had nothing much to do today, after completing the CSD/SEM. To think just last month, I was rushing like a mad woman, trying to finish commenting the drawings as fast as I can and trying to meet the dateline. It’s really a great difference as compare to then. Now, I don’t really have anything to do. Except if I find something for myself to do. Haha, ok I decided to consolidate and draw all the main trunkings into my archi for future reference for the FCDD submission but to date, I have not done so.
Went for the signing off at Bukit Brown today. Hehe, of course is not I sign off la, I were got so power? It’s our project manager for the consortium level, only he’s authorise to sign off on the drawings and only his signature is being recognize line wide. Den what the heck was I doing there? Good question. Haha. Actually Eric( My OIC) and me are suppose to go down to paste the general comments for the drawings and then he will sign on the drawings to certify that our team members had gone through a round of checking the drawings. But as expected, C854 do not allowed us to paste our comments. What the F***, I’ve spent the whole morning preparing for the 56 pieces of papers kk? Printing them, with the help of Robin cutting them and finally me sticking double sided tape on it and they tell me “I’M NOT ALLOWED TO PASTE IT ON THE DRAWINGS?” I vaguely recall that Winston always maintain that they as civil contractors, had no right to stop us from what we want to put down on the drawings, then may I asked what are they doing now? Its very very contradicting of them lor. Shitty people, shitty project and shitty drawings.
Ok, then Eric tried to call Mr Yeo but to no avail, so I called my boss(Kang) and asked him for help. Haha desperate times calls for desperate measures. Haha I really have no choice but to bother him de. Lucky us, he manage to get hold of Mr Yeo and got him to called Eric to resolve the issue. Anyway, as usual, there’s no verdict(what’s new?) and he told us to wait for Christophe(PM for consortium ) to arrive and to make decision. With no other way out, we 2 gong gong wait lor.
He arrived shortly after 12 and proceeds to sign the drawings without even looking on what he was signing. He really damn “eh sai” sign off drawings lehz, it will be the bible in future on site. He just sign like that. Got character lehz. Haha anyway, his answer to us is to get the general comments capture on the joint statement and Eric and me can say nothing le. That’s the plight of people small flies in the company. Decisions, cannot make, but shit, must collect. Really pathetic. Haha..We went for lunch after the sign off session at AMK and we sit at the coffee shop and chitchat for quite a while b4 going back to office. When we reached office, the car park is full due to some functions with quite a lot visitors coming by car. So Eric dropped me off and he went to circle around the vicinity to find a place to park his car.
I think it’s after an hour later b4 he decides to park at Tech Point which is the building next to our company. Haha by the time, I had already sitting comfortably at the canteen for tea break with mummy, jolene and hui ling. Haha He came up at a later time to join the “uncles’ group”. Basically, I think I really did no work today, not that there’s a lot of me to do. But den its I literally did nothing lor. Let’s not take into consideration of the printing and pasting of double sided tape on the general comments in the morning, its not suppose to be part of my job scope. After tea break, we spend our time talking, joking and laughing in the office. I was laughing till I teared. And we were so bo liao that jolene and me go around asking every 1 whether they washed their clothes b4 they wear it after buying. Why this question? Cause that Robin la, commented that jolene and me “lam nua”(dirty) just because we will wear the clothes that we newly brought b4 washing it. I think he really hygienic le la, some more go comment on my water bottle and jolene’s cup.
Anyway, Robin and I same team de (C854) and we both only got 1 station on hand. So, hehe both also quite free. But hey, when it comes to commenting the drawings the other time, we both had the hardest time kk? He’s got the biggest station(Adam) and me got 2 stations (TSNS,TSN) courtesy of LTA when they wanna convert Thomson station from a full station to a partial fit 1. Therefore explaining why I always bitch about commenting 2 drawings. Haha anyway, the worse is over, at least for now. Come thursday, we will be attending the 1st SWC coordination meeting after the close up meeting. I foresee that its gonna be a long long meeting(wish me luck) and it’s neither gonna be a peaceful 1. I’ll update on the war that is due to erupt if I ever get out of that meeting alive. Haha till then folks.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment