Sunday, May 08, 2005

@@ HaPpIE MUMmY's dAY@@

Happie Mother’s Day to u Mummy and to all mothers in the world. Its indeed the most worth celebrated day the world I should say. For without mums, we wont be here oredi..ok ok I’ll give some credit to dads aso but den not nw kk?haha its in june..so plz wait abit..hehe..

Had 2 celebrations for my mum tiz yr..1 is on yest when my piggy elder bro,jie and moi treat my mum to eat “zi-cha”at our fav coffee sho at CCK Ave 1..haha y say our fav coffeeshop lehz?cuz whenever there’s any occasion, we will go there for a feast..on top of that,its not too expensive..it can be counted as double celebration as my mum said that she wanna celebrate jie’s entry to NTU..yup he juz got his acceptance letter on fri and all of us went wild..u all maybe thinking that its no biggie that he got accepted into NTU as there are a lot of plp being accepted each yr and graduates are flooding our streets each yr..but to hell wif those whu tink tiz way la!you noe jolly well that given our society now, its paper qualifications that counts.many make tok big say wat got paper qualifications doesn’t mean anythin but den y dun these plp juz simply dun study at start workin at 5(plp enter kindergarden at this age)..OK enuff of bitchin..ita a happie occasion..lets not spoil it with my bitchin..hahah

Today,my long MIA dad came bak to bring us 4 a meal to celebrate Mother’s day..ehh,dunno for how many donkey yrs he didn’t do tt le..suddenly come bak,abit scary…haha ok ok,I dun be so bad..give him some credit la,he spend 100++ to treat us lehz..not tt I really appreciate it a lot..but den as long as it makes mum happie,I shut up..haha if not later I say wrong things again den chaim..Jie aso went along for the meal todae as he slept over my my hse last nite..he’s still abit afraid of my dad,I can sense it..haha but it’s better le,at least my dad is not as cold towards him as b4 le..after all,jie did prove to him tt he’s not a bad guy for that my dad is concern for my well being when jie n me juz started out..nw,I guess,he can accept jie le..

After the meal,we all split out,my parents and bro went off and jie and me stayed on at Jurong point to do some shoppin..he brought a new hp again 6230i..dun ask me tiz is his number wat hp.i’ve lost count long ago..all I can say that its I dun realli can accept with his “hobby” of changin hp but I realli dun feel like restricting him too much as its his onli hobby..but I do admit sometimes when he gets overboard,i.e change ho nearly every wk,I will make noise and most of the time,he will stop doin so but onli for a short period of time..some things dun change does they?hahah we den went off to shop shop and I brought 2 new shirts b4 we split way..he’ve got a function to attend tonite and I decided to go home becuz of my stupid ulcer..it had been givin me eatin disorder since last wk.. damn it,dunno when it will go away..so hateful…aggggrrr..i tink I go catch some slp…sweet dreams….

0 comments: