Monday, May 23, 2005

%% cAn You KEeP a seCrEt?? %%


shhhhhh

Well can you or can you not? Haha Never mind, it doesn’t concern me either, I’m just being very bo liao. Read: VERY VERY BO LIAO… Then again, this picture is taken by me using Jie’s 6230I when I’m bored. More will be coming up, hehe I intend to upload them and make this entry a photoblog, since I have nothing to write.

By the way, the meal that I was suppose to cook? It went well without glitches, except that my younger brother decline to eat when I offer to cook his share also since he’s at home. Idiot, don’t even trust his own sister. Eh, I lazy to write down what I’ve cooked, but then to sum it up, we finish the food kk? And no, not me alone, Jie did most of the eating as I’m quite full from eating when I cooked. Hehe, he said it’s ok, nothing much to expect from me when it comes to cooking. As usual. Haha


my cooking is not that bad ok?

Bascically, we did nothing except to laze around my house for the whole weekend. On sat, after lunch(the meal), we went to beach road to get his ID tag done(he had lost it in taiwan). Then it’s down to bugis to cancel his M1 line but little did we know that we need to go a customer service counter to get this done. We thought that the line can be cancel at any M1 outlet. So, after failing to terminate the line, we headed to Fu Lu Shuo.

I went to look for my dad who was working there to get some stuff that he needed my help on and its off to Sim Lim Square to get my mum’s birthday present (her birthday is 2 days after Jie’s). Know what I got 4 my mum? A mp3 player! And on top of it, she asked for the present after she got to know how it works when she helped my auntie to buy 2 awhile ago. Ha, my mum is 51yrs old this year, and she went ga ga over a mp3 player. Hip right? Haha I’m so proud of her. Haha lalala.

On Sunday, we sleep late again, and then went to West Mall in the afternoon to terminate the M1 line. But then the customer service officer counter offer us some package that we could save around 200 bucks if we would retain the line. In the end, we did as what he propose. Went home again to have dinner at my house and went no where after that.


As for today, we went to his house at around noon(as usual, oversleep.hehe) and while on our way, I brought a new story book by Marian Keyes, who happens to be 1 of my favourite authors. I usually don’t buy story books de, either I borrow from lib or from rental book shop for a small fee but I dunno what got into me today, I just brought the book without hesitation.


i'm bored


my new book!!


not bored anymore!

Well, above are the few photos taken using Jie’s phone. It was not meant to be in what I describe de. Haha anyway, I just link them together to make up a story line. To end this entry, I shall post a photo of Jie and me. Self obsession? A bit la, pardon me kk? Haha


happily ever after....

0 comments: