Tuesday, May 24, 2005

^^ hAPpIE bIrThDay,mY DeAr ^^

Announcing the 22nd birthday of my beloved boyfriend! We are not able to celebrate it today as he’s gonna be in camp for the whole week for his stand by week and will not be out till next Tuesday.

Already, we hold several celebrations together le. I also dunno why we celebrate so many times for. Haha and then I’ve got him a nice present and cooked him a meal. Ok, everything had been checked and that now I can only pen down my best wishes for him. No, I’m not going to write mushy things here, its been saved for the sms part with him. Haha

Actually, this year, we missed out celebrating our birthdays on the actual day because on both occasions was due to commitments of NS. Hai, no choice lor, lucky he’s going to ORD soon le and in future, we need not face this kind of situation le. Lalalala. Haha

Happie birthday to you again Jie, *muackz*

0 comments: