Sunday, November 09, 2008

not AS SMOOth sailIng aS We ThOughT

Jie informed this parents of our decision that very night before we went to choose our flat.
Seems that his parents did not take the news very well especially his mum. I have to admit, we did inform that very late on this matter but then we also wanted to wait till we have a definte answer that we are going ahead with the selection before informing them. Thus the delay.

I can understand his parent's displeasure, but then little did I expect his mum to object so strongly. I am not sure whether is it becuz of the location as we are shifting to the west area when his parents are living in central area.

Despite his parent's displeasure, Jie told me he is going ahead with the selection as he believes that we are lucky this time to get a Q number and we might not be so lucky if we were to give up on this chance.

Thus after consideration, we decicded to go ahead with the selection tomorrow.

0 comments: