Finally, quiz week is over. Hectic man, 4 papers, really regret lo. Hero, go take 1 more paper make myself stress even more. The preparation of the quizzes plus working and schooling. During the week, the average hours I sleep per day is 4 hours. On top of this, problems keep coming. Making me very fed up. Why can’t I have a peaceful week to study? Damn.
The though of me having my finals in 36 days time is scary, very scary. I dunno where to start, I dunno what I dunno, I dunno how I am going to cope with 4 papers. So nowadays, when I reach home, while waiting for my hair to dry before sleep, I would study whatever I can. Hopefully I can cope well enough this time. It is a critical semester with 2 modules being the pre requisites of 2 modules for either next semester or year.
Sometimes, I really wonder is it worth it for me to do go thru all these or not. But then ask me give up, I couldn’t bear to do so or rather I wouldn’t want concede defeat, at least not without putting up a tough fight. So, in order to make myself feel better each day, I will smile into the mirror every morning after wash up and tell myself that today will be a better day den yesterday although it might not necessary be true. Haha
Aside from studying, the next thing that I worried about is that I would become a fat pig after all these studying. Cuz, recently, due to stress and also the late nights I have been keeping, I keep having the urge to eat. Sometimes, I might just ignore the hungry pangs and continue to studee and went to bed after that, but there are times when I couldn’t stand it and went to grab a bite. Die lo, I dun have the habit of eating supper de, like tt sure gain a lot of weight de which later I will have a lot of trouble getting rid of. Haiz.
Right now, I can only take a step at a time and try to study consistently given that if my determination didn’t fail me. Hehe. Wish me luck people. 加油!加油!加油!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
%% 36 dayS MOre or 5 MOrE WeeKS %%
Posted by
Sharon Lee-Tan
at
11:11 PM
Labels: LEle's sTruGgLE wITh StUdIEs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment