Tuesday, September 26, 2006

## i'm gRateFul ##

Work has been busy lately, gotta provide support for 3 modules this time, of which, I need to prepare 2 labs for classes and they are only half done. 1 of them is starting class next week le and I am not finished with it yet! Damn. On top of it, I had volunteered to go for tmr’s CE activity. That time no 1 volunteer ma, and I have never really supported a CE activity before so must as well try lo. Hehe. Have to take care of a lot of minor details that seems to be insignificant, but the truth is, try overlooking it, chances are the activity will be screwed up.

I’m grateful that I got Ge Ge n Ah Vian to help me. Hehe, things I dunno, things I overlook, things that I haven got the time to do, they helped me out. Ah Vian helped to do the planning for the shifting of equipments and Ge Ge help me to source and come out with the list of the items to be brought for this activity when I was busy with the embedded lab that day. Without their help, I think I will screw it up le lo.

I’m grateful that Ah Vian had finally decided to stay on, but dunno for how long la. Hehe, but at least at this crucial moment, she is with us ma. Hehe. Got 1 more plp to gang up with me to bully Ge Ge, and to help me when he bullies me. Haha. Finally, the worse had not happen. Phew…

Although busy at work, I felt happie. Happie that there are things to keep me occupied to let me do. Although it was tiring to shift the equipments sometimes, but I welcome the little exercise. Hehe. But then still, I dun feel satisfied with my work scope. I wish to be involved in the projects where I can learn something instead of just the logistic work now. I wish to know more, I look forward to the starting of the FPGA project which I was going to be in. I look forward to be able to learn it although I am not sure whether it would be of any use to me in future.

I’m grateful that I have this job which actually does allow me to concentrate on my studies. But then at the same time, I wish to be in the industry where I can learn more things that are related to my studies. Actually I am not very sure which field I wish to be in yet. Hehe. But then I am open any ideas as long as there is room for learning. I am still keeping my finger cross for such a chance to come by soon. So in the meantime, I will take the opportunity to pick up whatever I can from here hoping that it would make me understand more bout the things I am studying in.

I’m grateful that although I have been busy and not contacting my fwens often, but they still keep me in mind. Hehe. I might have forgotten to message them often due to work and school, but they will message me just to see how I am. Sometimes, it makes me feel guilty about not contacting them often. But then, it makes me touched to know that they care.

I’m grateful that things between my parents have got better as compared to the situation when my dad just moved back. Although there might be arguments sometimes, but then things are not as ugly le. At least, I felt more relieve to see things in the present state. Hope it will remain as it is if not, get better.

I am grateful that I have got Jie who is always with me when I needed someone to lean on. It’s a heavy semester for me and I am not sure how well I can do this time. Work and school makes me stress and thus caused me to be a bit short tempered. This, have triggered a few bickers for the past few weeks. Although, usually things got back to normal quite fast but then I think he also had suffered quite a bit. Hehe sorries..

I’m grateful that school had been smooth for me although I cannot say that for the 3 quizzes that are coming up next week, hehe. Cleared 1 quiz, think might be able to pull it off although may not be well. Hehe. Now that Ah Cai had left, I am left with doggy le. He bullies me quite a lot, unlike Ah Cai whu wun really bully me (maybe is becuz Ah Cai is a few more yrs older den me, hehe). But then, still okie la, I am no pushover also, you bully me, I bully back you lo. Haha. Wellz, really lucky still got him, makes life there a bit more interesting cuz he craps a lot. If he leaves really leaves for full time studies next sem/yr, then I think chiam le, no 1 to crap with me le. So sad. Haha.

I’m grateful that finally my bratty younger brother had matured and knows how to use his brain to think instead of his ass. Haha. Although I still need to guide and make sure he is on the right track, at least I know he is planning for his future. Cannot whole life also I planned for him rite? I dunno, might need to see how things go as he still has to serve his NS for 2 yrs.

Hope things remain as smooth as now. I am going back to my books le. 加油!加油!加油!

0 comments: