Friday, June 09, 2006

%% gAalS nItEZ oUt %%

I arranged for a gathering for dear dear (Sherine), part time bf (Huiyi) and partner (Christine) and moi to catch up on the old times. Its been some time since the four of us last met. Ever since Chrirstine’s birthday (which is usually our yearly gathering), we didn’t have the time to meet up. This time, since Huiyi and I have finished our exams and is having our vacation, and Christine’s exam is till not here yet, we quickly arrange to meet up.

But in the end, Christine still cannot make it to the gathering as she have to make a overseas trip with her mum. Hence, only dear dear and Huiyi turned up. We went to sakae sushi at Boon Lay for dinner. Hmm it’s a bit dark inside. Although I brought my camera but in the end still didn’t take any pictures cuz it’s too dark le la.

Updated each other on our present situation and also gossip a bit on our classmates in the poly. Haha. That’s wat u get when gals gather ma. Gossip lor. See who have the most details den share with everyone. Haha. Really miss my poly days where we studied in the same class, dear dear was my lab partner for all my year 1 and 2 subjects and she is always behind me in the class register and therefore we were always seated side by side. Even our student number was 2 numbers away from each other. Haha.

Huiyi was the one of the 1st friend I make in my poly days. There’s another one de, but the friendship didn’t last. Hmm, all the way in my poly, I hanged out with this group of people. 3 years of study there and we saw each other thru thin and thick, the bond there was irreplaceable ar. Even as we graduate, we will still find time to meet up to catch up the old times. Of these few close friends, Huiyi and I meet up most often as we lived in the west area and sometimes our schedules can coordinate better. Hehe.

Christine was also one of my close friends in poly though we were not in the same class in year 1 and 2. It is only after the streaming of subjects den we were being assigned to the same class in our final sem in year 3. Maybe we went thru quite a lot in our younger years and therefore our thinking were quite similar, therefore we clicked well even we were not always together. She was not in my usual group but nevertheless, we were beri close friends. Also, during the unpleasant incident in my final sem, it was her and Huiyi who stood by me and gave me a lot of support.

With all these, I treasured the friendship with the 3 of them a lot. Making it a point to turn up for her birthday celebration and catch up with them. It was a pity this time that she couldn’t make it. I was assigned to arrange another gathering before my sch starts in late July, and also before dear dear and Huiyi leaves for their overseas trip. I think if we missed having a gathering this time in June, we may have to wait for November where my school terms end before I can meet them le. You see, my timetable for my class this sem is gonna be 5 days. Therefore making me no free time in the week for gathering. Damn it, haha.

It’s a wonder how much we 3 gals can eat. Hehe, given there dear dear always have a small appetite. We ate 25 plates in total! Haha It’s a record can? Hmm maybe becuz of the fact that we were talking while eating so didn’t realize how much we ate. Haha. The both of them were going on overseas trip this coming July lor. I was so envious of them. Haha. But then, hehe they say will bring gifts back for me. Haha. So good rite? They are my dear dear and part time boyfriend kk? Haha no 1 can fight de. Hehe.

Anyway, went home with a smile after the gathering and I will get around arranging the gathering of the four of us when my partner comes back. Till then gals, and take care. *muacks* Sisters 4eva!!


The four of us on our graduation dinner. From left, my part time bf - Huiyi, Moi, My partner in crime- Christine and my dear dear- Sherine ...

0 comments: